News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HamFam77

Member Name: HamFam77
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HADESTOWN Previews
 Mar 24 2019, 11:54:51 PM
Is the running time really about 2:30? I’m trying to decide if I can fit this and Fiddler on a Sunday, with shows at 3 and 6. Looks like those theaters are about a 15 minute walk apart.
Hamilton - How Many Tonys Will It Bag
 Oct 16 2015, 01:19:55 AM

I really, really, really, really want Leslie Odom, Jr. to win.  That's the one performance that's just burrowed its way into my soul (BURRowed, see what I did there?)

Goldsberry and Diggs are my silver and bronze place finishers.  

Hamilton Help: Where To Sit?
 Oct 16 2015, 01:14:56 AM

I can't directly comment on those seats, but I know there are lots of comments about seat particulars on here.  I sat in the back, far side of the first mezzanine this summer and it was a great seat.  The second its still pretty close.

I'm mostly responding because you're from WA!  Me too.  I've flown over twice to see it already!!!  Have fun!  You'll love it.

Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?
 Oct 16 2015, 01:13:07 AM

I have seen the show twice, including once at the Public, and am going back in March.  (Three trips from Seattle!)  It is great to see Miranda in the lead, but I've heard Munoz is amazing.  Ditto for all the Odom love.  He is the best performer in the best role--and that's a deep cast.  But even having seen him twice (lucky me!) that's the only one where I will be crushed if he's not there when I see it again.  2nd is Diggs as Lafayette/

Crucible
 Oct 16 2015, 12:59:27 AM

I bought tickets for the Crucible in March a couple weeks ago on Ticketmaster, but I just got an email from Broadway World saying they went on sale today.  Huh?  

Favorite Hamilton songs?
 Oct 8 2015, 10:03:05 PM

Love it all, as so many have said. 

I saw it at the Public, and "Room Where it Happens" was THE transformative moment where I knew this had changed from "cool nerdy thing I would love" to "holy crap this is a masterpiece."  Burr's become my favorite character (LOJ my favorite performer), so "Wait for It" is my other current favorite.

Also love:

Satisfied, Right Hand Man, Washington on Your Side, My Shot, Nonstop, Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your Story, and History Has Its Eyes on You.

I first only cried at the end ("the orphanage..." but now about half the album makes me cry!

Washington on Your Side definitely gets my vote for best use of profanity!  

1776 Casting
 Oct 8 2015, 09:48:17 PM

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but this is being performed the same week that Shuffle Along is dark; they haven't said why they're not performing that week, but it seems like an awfully big coincidence.  I'm very hopeful that means someone from that cast is going to be in 1776.  Brian Stokes Mitchell??  Audra McDonald??  (I had originally hoped to see Shuffle Along while in NYC this spring, but now I'm even more excited about seeing 1776!) &nbs

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You