News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Megs11

Megs11 Profile Photo
Member Name: Megs11
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'I Could Have Sung All Night: Marni Nixon'
 Sep 14 2006, 02:14:40 PM
Yeah, I got the last copy at the Borders by me. I don't know if that meant that people were buying it or that they didn't have that many to begin with. I would love to go to a book signing. Too bad I am stuck in the middle of country, in Chicago, while she is signing at stores in LA and New York. To meet her and hear her sing in person would be a dream come true. Anybody planning on going? If so, may I please live vicariously through you?
re: 'I Could Have Sung All Night: Marni Nixon'
 Sep 13 2006, 11:15:58 PM
Well said! I couldn't agree more!
"I Could Have Sung All Night: Marni Nixon"
 Sep 13 2006, 10:55:51 PM
Has anyone read this yet? I am in the middle of reading it right now and I think it is amazing! To do such wonderful work and not get recognized for it for so long would just torture me. She is truly remarkable! Anyone planning on going to any of the book singings??
re: why you SHOULD buy tickets and see FAME BECOMES ME!!
 Jul 9 2006, 11:31:23 AM
Everyone definitely should go see this. I just saw it in Chicago and it is fabulous! I laughed for the whole 2 hours, almost peed myself in fact! Go buy tickets!
re: Chicago Spelling Bee- Disocunts?
 Jun 27 2006, 06:01:13 PM
Yeah, I got a flyer today that says if you use the code SPELL you save like $20 on Tuesdays-Thursdays.

Thought I'd let you know.

Fair and Square SchwartzandGrubenierre. MEOW

re: 'Holy Grail' vs. 'Spamalot' -
 Dec 24 2004, 12:25:52 PM
SueleenGay, you will love the show. I am not a huge Monty Python fan myself but I absolutely loved it. Its an extremely talented and clever show. I think it is worth paying the money even, if its just to see Sara Ramirez steal the show from the guys everytime she comes on stage.
 Dec 24 2004, 11:20:35 AM
I know several people who hated the movie but absolutely loved the show.
 Dec 24 2004, 10:19:58 AM
All I have to say is that I am really sorry you feel that way, but I absolutely loved it and I am sure everyone else is going to love it to.

** Just a note, people do not sell your tickets! You will regret it later **

re: Spamalot Matinee Question
 Dec 23 2004, 07:45:53 PM
If you go online it says that all the shows are sold out but I would suggest going to the theater when you get to Chicago. Last time I went, which wasn't too long ago, they had a single seats available for a bunch of shows. They were limited view seats but the Shuburt Theater is so crappy anyway, they are just like every other seat.

And I agree with munkustrap, the show is in previews. There is no reason for them not to perform unless they are sick.

re: Find Your Grail - SPAMALOT
 Dec 22 2004, 01:39:50 PM
broadwaynut, christopher sieber doesn't have any big solos but he sings a great song with Sara Ramirez. It is definitely my favorite song in the show. I was laughing so hard that there were tears coming from my eyes. It was funny but at the same time it showed their great vocal talent.
re: Find Your Grail - SPAMALOT
 Dec 22 2004, 01:15:32 PM
Glebb, I totally agree! Better than The Producers! I saw it last night and Monday night! How great was Sara Ramirez??? Remember her name!! She is gonna be big!
re: spamalot review anyone?
 Dec 22 2004, 01:19:00 AM
I saw last night and tonight. It was aweseome! Everyone in the show was great. The songs were great. The costumes were great. The audience really seemed to love it! I have to say that Christopher Sieber and Sara Ramirez really stood out. I thought they made the show. They were fantastic! Definitely try to catch the preview. Its gonna be big!
re: Cheno in Chicago (just dont read if u dont care)
 Jul 25 2004, 08:21:16 AM
Was she there yesterday or today? Or is she even here this weekend. I looked all over and couldn't find anything about it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You