News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mark820

Mark820 Profile Photo
Member Name: Mark820
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Did anyone see any Broadway shows before it made it to Broadway
 Jul 1 2008, 01:15:45 AM
I'm not Rappaport Revival (I really enjoyed)
Little Shop of Horrors (Revival before they removed everyone but Hunter Foster...it was ok.)

Not many shows try out in miami but, I am lucky enought not to have seen Urban Cowboy, ughh

re: College: The Musical
 Jun 25 2008, 03:22:36 PM
I saw it six days after opening night. Frankly, i enjoyed. I see lots of theatre too. Granted its not the best show. The plot is verrrrrry simple. It's a bit cliche. But, most of the songs are actually pretty good. Some are very catchy. The show does drag for a bit and can use a stronger book (just my personal opinion) but, i think its truly a fun show with lots of potential. I will be seeing it again in a week or two. Like i said it's just a fun brainless show.
re: RIP Peter Kapetan
 Jun 14 2008, 05:24:09 PM
He was amazing in the wedding singer. he definitely was a very bright spot in a very strong ensemble
re: August Osage County 05/21 2.00pm
 Jun 2 2008, 11:41:14 PM
I'm so glad you enjoyed it
re: Where Do I Get The BARE Cd?
 May 31 2008, 02:37:55 AM
Geez. Yea i guess i shoulda searched.
re: Where Do I Get The BARE Cd?
 May 31 2008, 02:18:38 AM
Stole money?? wow do you have an article about this?
re: Gone With the Wind to close
 May 31 2008, 02:17:20 AM
Not surprised. i have friends who saw it and fell asleep
re: Mel Brooks Shuts Down Film Company; Focuses on Broadway
 May 31 2008, 02:08:55 AM
Honestly this is really sad. I was raised on Mel Brooks' Films like most people from my generation. I have seen both of his play and i know i'm in the minority when it comes to Young Frankestein (I liked it mainly because it was funny. music was eh) it's a shame to think that the last Mel Brooks' film is going to be Dracula Dead and Loving it. Hopefully his plays will be higher quality.
re: Ave Q 2000th
 May 30 2008, 09:33:59 PM
Wow 2000 amazing. I'll never forget seeing this show it first opened and i saw performance 6
re: Last time a U.S. President saw a Broadway show while in office?
 May 30 2008, 12:11:50 AM
Its great that the Clintons are theatre fans
re: 2008 Tony Awards: Performance List
 May 30 2008, 12:06:40 AM
Honestly I'd love to see ITh do 96,000 since i think its a piece that needs to be done and not just sung (like they showed on Broadway.com, it was vocally impressive) It seems interesting. All i can say is this i cannot wait for the Tonys.
re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on BOEING-BOEING.
 May 29 2008, 01:45:21 AM
Man i wish i could see this show. I did some of Camoletti's other work, more specifically "Don't Dress for Dinner" at my school. I wish i lived in New York or New York region
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You