News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bway_fanatic

bway_fanatic Profile Photo
Member Name: bway_fanatic
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

City Center Presale Code
 Jul 18 2016, 12:39:06 PM

I did not receive the code at 11am as promised so now I'm on hold trying to get it.. grrrr..  

Lights Of Broadway Trading Cards
 Jun 15 2016, 06:12:06 PM

Me!! Dm sent!!  I want them all!!

Chita Rivera at the Cafe Carlyle
 May 19 2016, 12:16:28 PM

Is there any way that Cafe Caryle can be stage door'd to maybe get Chita's autograph? I did not get a chance to get her on my 'The Visit' Playbill and would LOVE to see if I can get her to sign while she's here. 

Dido and Aeneas tonight....
 Apr 29 2016, 01:30:21 PM

How long was the running time on this?  I'm going to night, but my friends didn't want to go so I need to meet up with them after.  

THE HUMANS Reviews
 Apr 28 2016, 02:29:28 PM

Does anyone know if Reed or Jayne signs after the show?   Mr. Birney is one of my idols.  

Tuck Everlasting rush??
 Apr 14 2016, 12:50:13 PM

hi! id you rush this week?  any details? Hoping to rush this weekend...   

TodayTix Discount Code!
 Mar 4 2016, 12:13:41 PM

the $20 off discount is back!! whoo-hoo!! 

Use Code DJPNI  

Lights Of Broadway Trading Cards
 Jan 26 2016, 07:42:53 PM

I have a set of the limited edition cards released for Broadway Con.  I'm currently only looking for Summer cards as I have just completed my Autumn set!  Yay!!  PM if you have any summer to trade. :) 

Free Ticket to Tuesdays at Tescos tonight 5/30 8pm
 May 30 2015, 10:58:34 AM

All,

I have one ticket to Tuesdays at Tesco's tonight at 59E59 at 8pm. If anyone would like to go in my place, please personal message me!!

$20 off your first today tix purchase
 May 30 2015, 09:28:09 AM

GOOOO see Gloria by Brandon Jacobs-Jenkins at the Vineyard Theater. Save some $ and use my code DJPNI!!!!  

BIG LOVE at Signature Theatre
 Feb 6 2015, 10:20:48 AM
So I guess I'm not a 'theatre fan' since i had NO idea who Charles Mee was before seeing this show or posting . Maybe I should stop going to theatre all together and stop supporting all these shows I know nothing about before seeing them.

I saw the performance last night and LOVED it! Had no idea there was music in it and loved, loved, loved that there was! The entire cast was wonderful and like TimesSquareRegular said - they all deserve massage therapy after every performance!

Nevermore at New World Stages January
 Jan 22 2015, 11:32:20 AM
I saw it last night and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! The costumes are so unique. The actors movements are so spot on and the acting and singing is just utterly wonderful. I did hear two people talking as they walked out that it was a little depressing. Well, LADIES - his life wasn't all sunshine and puppies!! Please, please, please go see this special play. I'm definitely going back and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there is a cast recording. Two songs are sooooo especially haunting and won
FOUND - Reviews
 Oct 20 2014, 02:57:27 PM
Free lottery tickets are available for this through the TodayTix app. I'm hoping they pick me this week so I can see it for free!! :)

If you haven't signed up for TodayTix, it's a mobil app that gives you discounts and if you use the code DJPNI you get $20 off your first purchase!!

enjoy and wish me luck for winning the lottery.. :) the Found lottery that is..

Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix
 Oct 12 2014, 08:30:36 AM
NY NY! It's a helluva town!!! Saw On the Town with my $20 off!

Use code DJPNI to save some bucks!! :)

re: Musicals based on pop songs
 Jul 8 2004, 03:10:09 PM
Ohhhh. thank god someone else didn't get Contact. I was so psyched to see it and then walked out of the performance going "what just happened".. :)

re: Phantom review 7/7/04
 Jul 8 2004, 12:16:22 PM
What a wonderful experience!!!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
re: More Spamalot news!!
 Jul 8 2004, 08:29:19 AM
I read where they said that they are essentially keeping the original dialogue, but enhancing it by putting in songs and extra bits. They know we know all the lines, so they want to appeal to the purists as well as exposing the genre to a new audience. Anyone seeing it previews in Chicago HAS to post immediately after seeing it in December!!!
re: a very long post on my favorite subject...ME!!!
 Jul 8 2004, 07:53:42 AM
Wow. I don't read the boards for one day and look what I miss! that will teach me from leaving a computer - ever! I am not "in the business", nor do I know anyone in the business, nor do I care to ever be IN the business. However, I am a very, very, very devoted fan to all of theater - the fluff, the big names, the seriousness of what you guys call "true theater". All of it. I love everything about it. I would rather know things from someone who truly DOES know - not from those who post anony
re: Lion King standing room?
 Jul 2 2004, 11:45:07 AM
I did SRO for LK about 3 weeks ago and I overheard an usher tell someone that they couldn't stand on anything because of fire laws. Now, it could be that they were talking about a chair and not a stool. The SRO in orchestra are actually realllly cool because you see the actors parade down the aisles up close. :)
Mary J. Blige in Brooklyn
 Jul 2 2004, 10:20:40 AM
Now here's someone I would love see on stage.. :) She can be a powerhouse!! Mary J. is in talks to join Eden in Brooklyn. Can't wait for this one to open!! http://www.broadway.com/template_1.asp?CI=40116&CT=38http://www.broadway.com/template_1.asp?CI=40116&CT=38>http://www.broadway.com/template_1.asp?CI=40116&CT=38
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You