News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaybri2

Member Name: bwaybri2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best Bet - Hits in January of 2019
 Aug 14 2017, 11:23:51 AM

Hey All - 

I know this is a long way off - but planning our next school trip to NYC in January of 2019 - 

What do you think will be the "can't miss" shows where we are there - 

Thank you - 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/19/17
 Mar 21 2017, 01:25:38 PM

Having been in the city this week I know there were a ton of school groups seeing Phantom.   I asked a few of their directors why they chose to see Phantom and they said that their school has or will be doing Phantom for their school musical and the students wanted to 'see the orginal'.    I guess I don't know how long the rights have been available but it seems like a new generation is experiencing it for the first time.    

Spoiler: Hello Dolly set questions.
 Mar 19 2017, 08:14:29 PM

Thank you - 

Spoiler: Hello Dolly set questions.
 Mar 19 2017, 07:42:03 PM

Saw the show on Friday and the one thing that I keep asking myself is: how do they store those sets backstage.   The train - the store - the nightclub. 

I've been backstage at several broadway houses so I know that there's not a ton of room in the wings.   Does anyone have any Insider secrets as to how they can pack and store these massive sets.   

Thank you.   

Who was the best understudy you have ever seen!
 Mar 18 2017, 08:51:05 AM

Becky Gulsvig in Legally Blonde.   

Whizzer makes Page Six of the NY POST!
 Mar 18 2017, 08:46:54 AM

I was at  the show last evening and wanted to give my take on the show. First of all this is maybe the 70th or 80th show I've seen on Broadway, and I've never seen an audience react the way they did to a show. There was way more electricity in the house then Hamilton or say the final night of Next to Normal.  

I had second row balcony and for the incredible scenery I would advise either front mezz or balcony. Some of my colleagues sat in the mid to rear mezz

JFK - Airtran - Help
 Mar 14 2017, 10:55:09 AM

Last question - I assume there are kiosks there where I can purchase 7 day passes? - 

Thank you - 

JFK - Airtran - Help
 Mar 13 2017, 08:27:39 PM

Hello:

I'm bringing a small group of travelers to the City later this week to see Hamilton and a few other shows - I'm embarrassed to say that although I've flown into NYC over 40 times, I've NEVER flown into JFK.  

Can someone explain to me the best way to get from Delta to Airtran Terminal - 

Thanks - 

Hamilton Lego Set - Vote yes!
 Mar 6 2017, 06:28:21 PM

Hello:

The following has been proposed as a future Lego set - 

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/167061

Users across the globe submit ideas and then each year Lego picks a handful to put into limited production.   See the enclosed link and if you are so led, consider being a 'free' supporter simply by giving your stamp of approval. 

It has already been deemed one of Legos more popular proposals of the year.   Thanks - 

Full disclosure - I have no attachments whatsoever to anyone involved with a project .   

Hamilton Lyric Help - Pilot Announcement
 Jan 9 2017, 11:58:45 AM

Yes.   I think the flight attendants would be available.  

Hamilton Lyric Help - Pilot Announcement
 Jan 9 2017, 09:59:07 AM

Hello:

I'm bringing a large group to the City in a few weeks to see Hamilton.  We've chartered a plane and the company has said that they will allow us to have an inflight announcement read by the pilot.  So . .  .

I'm hoping for something along the lines of, "This is your Captain Alexander Hamilton and your co pilot today is Aaron Burr  and we are on our way to the Greatest City in the World . . . etc etc.  &

Newsies Rights
 Aug 6 2016, 07:00:57 PM

Hello, does anyone know if or when the Newsies rights are going to be released for the US?

Thank you

Lyrics from Hamilton that I could use for a tour
 Jul 27 2016, 03:27:58 PM

These are just what I was looking for - 

The best is A. Ham in the meatpacking district - hahaha -

Many thanks - 

Lyrics from Hamilton that I could use for a tour
 Jul 27 2016, 02:25:14 PM

Hello - 

I'm bringing a group of high school students to the City next term to see Hamilton.  The majority of our sightseeing will center around Hamilton's life in the city.  In an effort to milk this sensation for all its worth I would like to use lyrics from the show when we are in various parts of the city. 

As an example, when we are visiting the Grange - "It's quiet uptown"; when we are riding the Stanton Island Ferry

The Humans seating question
 Jun 16 2016, 08:51:50 PM

Hey - 

I saw the show last evening and I would encourage you to take a seat in the mezz.  You don't want to miss what take place on the 2nd level.  

I was in row G mezz and so thankful I spent the extra 50 instead of sitting in partial view below. 

Its a helluva show.   Enjoy! 

Call 1800- Broadway for Ham Tix
 Jun 13 2016, 04:59:43 PM

Hello - 

Last night was a disaster on Ticketmaster - but today I called 1800 Broadway and was able to get the seats I needed - yes there is a mark up but it is WAY cheaper than paying Stub Hub prices - I got D Mezz for 312 !!! - 

Good Luck - 

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets
 Jun 12 2016, 11:49:25 PM

even single seats are gone - wow - 

unbelievable - 

Jun 12 2016, 11:23:18 PM

No luck here. Grab my tickets it says sit tight. And once it scrolls through four minutes it says someone else took my tickets.

OFFICIAL 2016 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD
 Jun 12 2016, 10:37:05 PM

What should see on Wednesday - leaning to She Loves Me - in town for a few hours - 

Jun 10 2016, 02:19:20 PM

I'll add my name to the list - if anyone has a code they are not going to use I would pay you for it - 

Thanks - 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You