News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Stagerage2003

Stagerage2003 Profile Photo
Member Name: Stagerage2003
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.wmich.edu/theatre
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
 Jun 19 2006, 08:28:20 PM
said the 30 year old on broadwayworld.com
 Jun 19 2006, 08:25:18 PM
Soapguy just gave the prime example of how to reply to this thread...great reply Soapguy.
 Jun 19 2006, 08:18:57 PM
My post was pointless to you maybe, but to me it was something that I was serious about.

I guess it is really all subjective...but Who cares...BWW is so juvenile. I am so done with this place

Jun 19 2006, 08:15:18 PM
Its so true...haha
 Jun 19 2006, 08:12:37 PM
can I just say...argument aside...having Kelli O'Hara staring me in the face and the message saying BUGG OFF...made me sad a little inside.
 Jun 19 2006, 08:08:22 PM
" Her post despite whatever spelling still holds valid points and shouldn't be degraded."

So, only she gets to have a post that doesn't get judged?

I think everyone should have that right...am I wrong?

My point was an opinion....spelling mistakes and all

If you don't like it .. don't comment...I did say at the end...this thread is for people who AGREE with me.

Jun 19 2006, 08:02:05 PM
wow, and now insulting my intelligence.

very classy.

Jun 19 2006, 07:51:50 PM
Keep 'em coming, I can't laugh any harder at you all! haha.

P.S. Grammer was on purpose....but it got a rise out of you all...I love this.

Jun 19 2006, 07:44:06 PM
I should make it, The OFFICIAL Broadwayworld.com spelling and grammer error patrol is RIDICULOUS thread.

Wow People. Wow.

Jun 19 2006, 07:36:43 PM
I love causing drama on this board...its pretty great.
 Jun 19 2006, 07:21:14 PM
For a ridiculous show.

The Official Wicked Is Ridiculous Thread!
 Jun 19 2006, 07:15:28 PM
Not only is this musical becoming the next Lindsay Lohan to pre-teen girls everywhere, but it is also becoming a musical that EVERYONE 'Loves' and they have only heard the music.

My point is...without seeing this show people love it, and it gets too much hype.

I've seen the show and frankly it was deplorable. The book was horrible, the acting mediocre, and the sets and lighting were run of the mill.

SOOO, This thread is for people who definately ag

re: What's next for Piazza's Katie Clarke?
 Jun 19 2006, 11:45:02 AM
The other end could also be in store...this could be the only gig she gets for a long time. I mean, you've all said it, she isn't ready for alot of roles BECAUSE she was so young coming into Broadway...so sometimes that helps and hurts you.

I think it will be a long time before we see Katie Clark in a Broadway Show for a while. Tour maybe, Off Broadway/regional maybe...in fact yeah probably. but not the big show.

re: classical VS. belty style (for auditions) PLEASE help!
 Jun 18 2006, 01:45:12 AM
If you audition for College Musical Theatre Programs you should do something that shows your range and your abilities as a singer AND actor.

Sing one uptempo pop/broadway song, and then a classical / operatic ballad.

Drowsey Chaperone Good for kids?
 Jun 18 2006, 01:17:02 AM
I was wondering if a kid would get the concepts in Drowsey Chaperone...I was thinking about taking my 8 year old niece.

re: SALARY OF A BROADWAY LEAD ROLE
 Jun 17 2006, 08:30:48 PM
approximately 1000-1200 dollars...more toward 1000.
 Jun 17 2006, 08:24:36 PM
Now how do I know that you're not 'kidding' you gave no credentials...and secondly it was a very serious conversation we were having, because I was asking about the business and about life on a tour and all of that. I believe it was "Is it worth it to be on a tour?" SM said "yes they make it worth the while" I said "so How much do you make, because you have to pay for hotels and such" they said "Chorus in this show gets 10 grand a week" I flipped my bucket, but it's true.

And it all ma

Jun 17 2006, 08:16:37 PM
Im just the middle man, and it came from the SM's mouth

Jun 17 2006, 07:49:59 PM
According to the stage manager for the Phantom tour that came through Kalamazoo in April, chorus for POTO gets paid a whopping 10,000 a week! Which includes the stippend because it is a touring show. So I guess Phantom pays extremely well.

Now, the credibility of this story is pretty good in my eyes, because it came right from the SM's mouth in a conversation we had.
Those who want to argue or correct that is fine, but Im just telling you my side, and what I've heard. :)!

re: Little Women The Musical
 Jun 16 2006, 05:00:48 PM
I just love Danny Gurwin! Take a Chance On Me is my favorite song from the show!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You