pixeltracker

The Official Wicked Is Ridiculous Thread!

The Official Wicked Is Ridiculous Thread!

Stagerage2003 Profile Photo
Stagerage2003
#0The Official Wicked Is Ridiculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:15pm

Not only is this musical becoming the next Lindsay Lohan to pre-teen girls everywhere, but it is also becoming a musical that EVERYONE 'Loves' and they have only heard the music.

My point is...without seeing this show people love it, and it gets too much hype.

I've seen the show and frankly it was deplorable. The book was horrible, the acting mediocre, and the sets and lighting were run of the mill.

SOOO, This thread is for people who definately agree with me...WICKED IS RIDICULOUS!

Updated On: 6/19/06 at 07:15 PM

Mythus
#1re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:18pm

What a rediculous thread.

Stagerage2003
#2re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:21pm

For a ridiculous show.
Updated On: 6/19/06 at 07:21 PM

colleen_lee
#3re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!

You know what's ridiculous? The fact that you spelled ridiculous with an "e".

There are a million and one threads like this (almost as many as the EyE <3333333 WicKeD threads and equally as annoying).

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

JustChillin8908
#4re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!

What a rediculous way to spell "ridiculous"...

shermanslave Profile Photo
shermanslave
#5re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!

Well, I am not a teenage girl and I saw the show when it first opened. I would say it is far from deplorable. I "definately" do not agree that the show is "REDICULOUS".

It is not nealy as mediocre as your spelling, that is for certain.

Please visit Bitchy Waiter

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#6re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!

It's pinkdiculous.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#7re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!

It's ridiculous. It's also Official. Oh, and just to help you out a bit later it's also definitely.

If you are going to be an obnoxious ass it's generally a good idea to make sure all of the words in your absurd diatribe are spelled correctly.

C is for Company
#8re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:36pm

You know what this thread is? Redonculous!

Stagerage2003
#9re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:36pm

I love causing drama on this board...its pretty great.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#10re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:37pm

Simple pleasures for simple minds.

BTW - Nice work editing your original subject line. Official is still spelled incorrectly.
Updated On: 6/19/06 at 07:37 PM

JustChillin8908
#11re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:39pm

Wow, five posts in the same minute all correcting the same spelling mistake...

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#12re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:42pm

Because this thread will definitely solve that problem?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#13re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:43pm

"I love causing drama on this board...its pretty great."

such a pitiful life, so sad to be all alone in the world.....how proud your parents must be........do you have any idea how sad and pathetic the above statement is.

And while I do not think is anywhere near as good as its fans think (and frankly not even 1/10th as good as the book).and I am not a fan of Wicked..I will say it has done a world of good for young girls who are different, in letting them know it's OK to be who you are...and it has brought musical theater to a whole new generation....something you apparently have not realized yet, as your greatist thrill in life is creating (imagined) drama on this board.....

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

Stagerage2003
#14re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:44pm

I should make it, The OFFICIAL Broadwayworld.com spelling and grammer error patrol is RIDICULOUS thread.

Wow People. Wow.
Updated On: 6/19/06 at 07:44 PM

dancingthrulife04
#15re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:46pm

For the record, it's spelled "grammar."

WOW.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#16re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:46pm

grammer

It's grammar.

JustChillin8908
#17re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:47pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Why do people feel they have the autority to make a thread "official"? Does it give them a sense of self-satisfaction to add the word to every sucject, no matter how pointless and stupid?

Stagerage2003
#18re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:51pm

Keep 'em coming, I can't laugh any harder at you all! haha.

P.S. Grammer was on purpose....but it got a rise out of you all...I love this.

dancingthrulife04
#19re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:53pm

You annoy me. Greatly.

Kringas
#20re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:54pm

haha is as hard as you can laugh?

"How do you like THAT 'misanthropic panache,' Mr. Goldstone?" - PalJoey

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#21re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:55pm

This is a RIDICULOUS thread. It is rude and arrogant. It should be deleted and you need to learn to spell... especially if you plan to attack something/someone. If you feel negatively towards something/someone, keep it to yourself. You only cause hurt and pain. Tolerance and an open mind are important.

You forgot that there are MILLIONS of people who love this show. Respect them as they respect the fact that you may not have enjoyed it as much as they did.

GROW UP AND GET A LIFE.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
Updated On: 6/19/06 at 07:55 PM

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#22re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:56pm

You didn't get a rise out of me at all. Personally, I just find you really sad.

You are either sincerely this uneducated or are just a really pathetic guy who likes to irritate people and on top of that THIS is the best you can come up with. Either way, it's sad.

Plus, it isn't sad just for you...it's also sad for the poor professors at Western Michigan University. I pray for their souls (and tenure).

Back to your original point - I am no Wicked lover by any stretch of the imagination, but a lot of people love it and there is nothing wrong with that. Ironically, the only Wicked fans who bother me are the ones who type and post the way that you do. Go figure.

Fiction Writer Profile Photo
Fiction Writer
#23re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:58pm

Eponine, are you aware that you spelled a lot of the words in your post wrong?

colleen_lee
#24re: The Offical Wicked Is Rediculous Thread!
Posted: 6/19/06 at 7:58pm

"Keep 'em coming, I can't laugh any harder at you all! haha."

This is how people react when their actions make them look like a giant asshat and the board calls them out on it.

And I have yet to understand why people correcting spelling is humorous in any way, shape, or form. How clever of you, purposely spelling a word incorrectly in order to make yourself appear ignorant. Such a bright future you have in store.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay