News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sinfonian4life

Sinfonian4life Profile Photo
Member Name: Sinfonian4life
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How important is it to you to see a show with its original cast?  Mar 4 2017, 05:30:40 PM

We must be very close to each other. I live in Western Maryland! I go to Pittsburgh for most of my shows too. 

The travel to NYC is quick, but I don't know about the way home! That is what gets me!  I do like that I can choose if I want to drive the whole way or take meganus or bolt bus from Baltimore. 

TITANIC at Signature Theatre in D.C.  Dec 22 2016, 01:12:51 PM

I thought the same thing this morning while listening to the OBC. Can you just forget everything that MAY be coming to Circle and put this in!

TITANIC at Signature Theatre in D.C.  Dec 22 2016, 12:51:40 PM

I agree that any of the cheap seats (if you can still snag them given the qualified rave in today's Wash. Post) should be good.  The show is not perfect (some slow spots) but the opening 15 minutes and the closing 10 minutes are easily worth the price of admission

"

Do you think the Limited View Seats in DCB are worth it? What would make them limited view? Looking at the north side.

TITANIC at Signature Theatre in D.C.  Dec 21 2016, 08:55:43 AM

I have never been to Signature Theatre and would love for this to be my first there! Tickets are going CRAZY fast (limited to Sunday/Saturday's as I live a good 3 hours away.)! I see they have the limited $40 tickets. Can anyone report on how the views are? I know it says typically in the sides and rear, just looking for more of an idea. Would it work for this show?

Evan Hansen Seating Question  Dec 20 2016, 02:14:53 PM

Can anyone report on view from the Box Seats offered? Is their better side?

DEAR EVAN HANSEN Coming to New York  Aug 14 2015, 10:56:37 AM

Well, 2nd Stage now owns The Helen Hayes, so maybe they are renovating it for its first musical? 

If that is the case, then I don't want it to come this season....it get "lost" in Hamilton.

ALW Contemplated Suicide  Jul 19 2014, 04:15:10 PM
Oh ok. thanks! If it was WIZARD then that would explain A LOT. ha.
ALW Contemplated Suicide  Jul 19 2014, 03:11:12 PM
On a serious not, what is the show that he is referring to when he said:
"I got through the show I was working on, but it was murder. I was on every sort of painkiller there is... I couldn't think what to do. In the end, I threw away the forms."

Was it the WIZARD OF OZ Tour or LOVE EVER DIES? Another show?

Shows that ruined their chance to be revived  Jul 10 2014, 08:55:38 AM
I just finished a run of BIG RIVER and I really like this show! I would love to see a another revival. It will be more fitting for off-Broadway as I don't think it was sell well at all. It is not a family show at and there too much competition for that already.

Although Roundabout is mounting a production on a smaller scale, I think the Shakespeare in the Park production INTO THE WOODS ruined the change for a large scale revival-at least for a while.

Les Miz merchandise guy  Jul 9 2014, 08:27:46 PM
Awwww. That made me sad.

Les Miz merchandise guy  Jul 9 2014, 07:07:11 PM
Thought about this thread the other day. How is it going!? ha
Into the Woods OBC Rehearsal Footage  Jun 23 2014, 10:37:13 PM
I'm thinking "WOW! They all look soo young!! And Bernadette wow! I mean she looks good now! I was only a few weeks old when this was filmed. Haha
What's going into the Nederlander?  Jun 22 2014, 03:39:46 PM
Did FIDDLER announce a theatre? I cannot remember...
NEWSIES to close Aug. 24  Jun 22 2014, 03:38:54 PM
I noticed that there were plenty left too and was able to use the discount code.
NEWSIES to close Aug. 24  Jun 22 2014, 03:29:59 PM
I just tired to buy tickets to the final show and it says "NO TICKETS RIGHT NOW". I am very very sad.
Phantom of the Opera Flub Question?  Jun 22 2014, 11:27:43 AM
I was going to mention height may have something to do with it.

Hopefully he is able to master the trick soon. It is probably one of my favorite endings to a show.

"Into the Woods" Movie Changes  Jun 18 2014, 12:58:46 PM
I am not sure how I feel about the change. I feel like Disney knew the plot and for them to change the fact that the Prince slept with the Baker's Wife changes another "lesson" of the show. I feel that is more important than the relationship with the wolf and Little Red. I don't know...I hope that the changes are only made to the stage version in the JR version, if not done so already-which I know is only act one- and that the "real version".
Broadway Group Plug  Jun 6 2014, 11:20:29 PM
Error loading link and unable to find on Facebook.
War Horse Intermission Set Change?  Jun 5 2014, 04:32:58 PM
When I saw the production in Pittsburgh they did the set change during intermission as well. I was also in the front row for the production.
Songs of sadness/duet  Jun 5 2014, 02:53:06 PM
Any duet from "BRIDGES".
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You