News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadwayguy62

Member Name: Broadwayguy62
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What happened to.......
 Jul 31 2007, 05:56:27 PM
What ever happened to David Larsen and Amanda Kloots both two very talented performers who were in the short lived Broadway production of Good Vibrations. Whether your a fan of the show or not I am and am curious where the cast is now. I know where mostly everyone is except those twos. Any info would be great.
wedding singer tonight 12/1
 Dec 1 2006, 02:44:31 PM
does anyone know if any understudies are set to perform tonight or if its a full cast.

Thanks

The Wedding Singer
 Aug 28 2006, 10:30:50 PM
first off let me say I love Stephen Lynch in the wedding singer but if the show were to be still running which I hope it does for a very long time because I love it what would you think of Cheyenne Jackson as Robbie Hart?
Hairspray Dream Cast
 Aug 28 2006, 10:29:11 PM
Using recent and past performers who have performed in hairspray here is my list:

Tracy: Kathy Brier
Penny: Dianna DeGarmo
Edna: Harvey Firestein
Wilbur: Dick Lateresa
Link Larkin: Matthew Morrison
Amber: Tracy Jai Edwards
Velma: Leah Hocking
Motormouth: Mary Bond Davis
Seaweed: Chestor Gregory II
Corney Collins: Peter Matthew Smith
Prudy: Jakie Hoffman

Thats my dream cast with Kathy Brier being #1 She is by far the best Tracy ever!!!

re: What Show Do You Love That Was Not A Giant Hit?
 Jul 24 2006, 08:45:49 PM
Good Vibrations
All Shook Up
Little Shop of Horrors (Revial)

TARZAN CD
 Jun 21 2006, 08:51:44 PM
Is anyone know if the tarzan cd is being sold at the theatre yet and if not if this sunday it will be sold?
Tarzan CD
 Jun 15 2006, 08:49:29 PM
Does anyone know if the tarzan cd will be avilable this weekend at the theater?

thanks

Wedding Singer CD Rocks!!!!
 Jun 6 2006, 01:37:28 PM
Just my cd and its by far one of tbe best cast recordings I have ever heard. The energy which is so high in the show is very clear in the cd as well. This cd is great!!!!!!!!!!

favorite songs:
someday
its your wedding day
not that kind of thing
all about the green
and of course the finale

Tarzan Tickets
 Apr 15 2006, 02:34:34 PM
Hello Everyone
Has anyone sat in the obstructed view seats in the back of the orchestra. If so can you please describe the view from these seats and whether or not for the first time seeing the show if they are worth it? Also if you know anything regarding the student rush tickets thanks alot

re: Anyone going to LESTAT's first previews?
 Mar 25 2006, 11:19:31 PM
act 1 is stronger then act 2 but by no means is act 2 bad. The music is so beatiful and reminds me alot of phantom of the opera meets aida if that makes any sense. LESTAT GO SEE IT
 Mar 25 2006, 11:18:04 PM
The star of the show is Hugh as Lestat he is amazing and the ensemble is also very talented. sets are just like no other i have ever seen and the story has really been changed from the sf run and its alot cleaer. all and all lestat looks to be a winner
 Mar 25 2006, 11:14:01 PM
was at first preview....show was amazing...stage door was great....cast is so nice....detailed review will follow. all and all a great night on broadway
shows on today?
 Feb 12 2006, 08:56:18 AM
are shows on today despite weather conditions?

thanks

re: We Need an All Shook Up thread!
 Nov 19 2005, 07:13:15 PM
U are the spark plug that makes my engine go prrrrr. (chad)

this town makes me miss clevend ( miss sandra)

I dig hot art and I did hot woman so when I see a hot woman who digs hot art I say hot diggy (chad)

re: In My Life Rush Tickets
 Nov 15 2005, 12:52:59 PM
thanks for the quick response.... are the sits good or is stage really high? thanks
In My Life Rush Tickets
 Nov 15 2005, 12:46:04 PM
Does anyone know where the rush tickets are for IN MY LIFE and if going like around 4pm is too late to get one rush ticket.

thanks

re: All Shook Up's last show :(
 Sep 25 2005, 08:52:54 PM
What a great performance today of ASU. I want to thank the entire cast for a great run on broadway and say as a big fan of the show Thank you for making coming to a broadway show such a fun experience. A special shout out to the best Stage Door People in the business in Richie and Pecas. You are the best out there and I thank you for everything. ASU = WONDERFUL TIME
Rent Lottery
 Sep 9 2005, 12:43:15 PM
How crowded does Rent Lottery get for Saturday Performances I am thinking of going either this weekend or next and was wondering what the chances are of winning the lottery and how many people are usually there

thanks

re: All Shook Up
 Aug 24 2005, 01:33:06 PM
You will have the time of your life in ROW AA Its a great show and sitting close especially first row which i have sat in 5 different times i have seen it makes it that much better.

enjoy all shook up and lets keep this show running for a real long time because its an amazing show with an amazing cast

all shook up leads
 Aug 18 2005, 11:40:04 AM
Hi Everyone
I know alot of the ASU Leads have scheduled vacations in Sept I was wondering if everyone was in it this week.
Thanks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You