News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ismellatony

ismellatony Profile Photo
Member Name: ismellatony
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Janney, Chase, Goodwin & More Guest on THE BATTERY'S DOWN Episode 11 on
 May 1 2009, 04:52:42 PM
I love the West Wing. I own the series. She just always seems in control though as CJ... different than she is in this ep of TBD anyhow... no biggie.
Janney, Chase, Goodwin & More Guest on THE BATTERY'S DOWN Episode 11 on 5/1
 May 1 2009, 04:42:12 PM
Just when I thought I couldn't love Dana Steingold-- or this show-- anymore...

http://tinyurl.com/TBDepisode11

Not to mention, I don't think I've ever really seen Allison Janney play flustered! I love it!

re: The Met's production of Doctor Atomic on PBS 12/29 9:00
 Dec 30 2008, 11:32:38 AM
agreed. and one of my favorite elements of this production was how they put her in that fuscia dress and her read hair when everything else was so brown and grey. Loved it. I wish i could see it in London when it goes there next.
re: Nicholas & Alexandra?
 Dec 20 2008, 10:41:37 AM
yeah...sometimes it still amazes me how quick people are to dismiss something on these boards.... haven't we learned from musicals like Sweeney Todd, etc that almost anything, executed well, can make a great musical?

Anyhow, She performed this song as well as one other from the show, a trio at the concert they had. I'm hoping it will end up online as well, because it was (while not free of mistakes either :) pretty awesome too!

re: PEREZ HILTON transferring?
 Dec 3 2008, 12:25:38 AM
he has outs for off broadway, broadway and film and he would. he would still get the credit for originating the role if he goes out on the tour and then comes off the tour for this.
re: Lea Michele and John Lloyd Young
 Dec 2 2008, 08:41:44 PM
yeah they are.
It's more like 11/12 years

re: new Autumn Hurlbert song
 Nov 25 2008, 10:04:47 PM
I think she probably sings where she feels comfortable. Ferguson & Jamail wrote the song for her pretty much, so... yeah.
re: holy eff this song is AMAZING!
 Nov 25 2008, 10:01:23 PM
I'm lately revisiting my over Godspell. Celisse Henderson is a genius:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqjhWCbR1Aw

re: Which '13' Cast Member...
 Oct 14 2008, 01:33:19 PM
I'm sure everyone will say this, but hands down Allie Trimm for me.
re: VOTE! The Musical
 Oct 14 2008, 11:23:41 AM
I agree. I wonder what Allison Case will be singing. I think she's my favorite actress right now. She was luminous in Hair. Loved it.
re: VOTE! The Musical
 Oct 14 2008, 12:41:32 AM
I'm excited there's a pubic concert for it! I got invited on facebook and bought my tickets yesterday.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=43629415999

re: Once Upon a Time There Was a Musical Called Nero, and, What's going on
 Oct 6 2008, 09:32:10 AM
shows take a long time to develop. All 3 of them have developed very well (and quickly) so far. But that team is known for revising quite a bit as they go. SA was in development for 8 years.
re: Battery's Down Episode 9
 Oct 2 2008, 01:17:25 PM
well, also, whatever you think, this was a brilliant career move on Jake's part. Who had heard of him before? He went from an unknown actor to almost everyone in the industry knowing who he is. And they know that he's dependable, creative, persuasive, and takes initiative. He's certainly not the most castable person in the world, but everyone who cameo-ed in this show has learned what he's capable of. So, yeah, that is pretty brilliant.
re: Donkey
 Oct 2 2008, 09:49:01 AM
well, when you have about 20 million dollars on the line, and you see something that you don't think is working, you can change whatever you want. In that sense, it is about money, and it's totally their right. They're developing a show.
re: What's up with Nero?
 Oct 2 2008, 09:44:07 AM
um....absolutely nothing in that thread answers coolkid's question...

The answer though, is that they are doing quite a bit of re-writing to the book before they move forward. If you saw it at Powerhouse, you'd understand why :)

Oct 1 2008, 04:29:23 PM
seriously...rude rude rude.
 Oct 1 2008, 02:47:00 PM
This was an amazing episode. The amount of work and creativity that goes into these amazes me everytime... animated hallucinations!?! Genius.

Here's to much more TBD in the future!

re: Politics and Broadway
 Sep 18 2008, 01:33:21 PM
Vote from VOTE!

www.votethemusical.com

re: How can this video be called a 'grand finale performance' if it's from
 Aug 14 2008, 10:05:14 AM
it's poorly worded, but I think they mean, Grand Finale video in their series of video from LA. But yeah...
re: BWW TV: Travel and FLIRT with Haviland Stillwell on the 'R Family Cruis
 Aug 5 2008, 12:49:42 PM
I loved seeing the variety of great performers on this one :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You