News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jfgood

Member Name: jfgood
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Looking for Director
 Jul 23 2005, 11:53:07 AM
I am currently working with two new playwrights who recently premiered their original musical The Big Idea in NJ to rave reviews and record attendance. The show is now going thru revisions and has a record scheduled for September 27th in NJ, and we are also in talks to have the show produced. We are seeking someone to direct the reading (minimal pay). We will be using Equity Actors. I have including the link to the website. If you have any interest, feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Jackie
CYPublishing
Personal Assistant.

http://thebigideamusical.com/

attire
 Jan 28 2005, 10:47:15 AM
I went to the closing night of Boy From Oz. It was fantastic. Lots of celebrities were there i.e. Matt Damon. The show was incredible and yes the cast did come to the stage door.
NYC Musical Theatre Festivals
 Jan 10 2005, 01:19:04 PM
I am seeking some information on the NYC Musical Festivals. i.e. Midtown festival. New York Musical Theatre Festival and FringeNYC. I am working with two new playwrights who are considering entering their show in the festivals. I would appreciate any advice, suggestions on how they work, your experiences, if you entered a show etc.

Thanks,

Theatrical Index
 Jan 4 2005, 10:42:46 AM
Is anyone farmiliar withe the Theatrical Index book. I was wondering if it is a worth while resource to purchase.

Thanks,

Jackie

re: Information
 Dec 10 2004, 03:49:49 PM
Thanks, got that one!
Information
 Dec 10 2004, 03:44:32 PM
Can anyone recommend publications, magazines that are worth subscribing to regarding theatre and also any organizations worth joing. I am interested in finding administrative employment within the theatre/entertainment industry.
agents
 Oct 15 2004, 10:06:35 AM
I am looking for a literary agent that handles new playwrights (musical Theatre) any suggestions, contacts would be greatly appreciated.
Boy from Oz
 Oct 12 2004, 12:51:58 PM
Looking for a DVD of the Boy From Oz with Hugh Jackman.
Advice
 Oct 12 2004, 12:49:38 PM
I am seeking advice on how to go about having a backer' audition and also a stage reading. Any advice, suggested reading, contacts you can share to steer me in the right direction would be most appreciated.

Baker's Audition
 Oct 9 2004, 03:23:12 PM
I am currently working with two new playwrights who have written an original musical called The Big Idea. We premiered it at the community theatre where I am publicity Manager. They have asked me to help them market it to other community theatres and then have a backer's audition. We are currently in the process of "Cleaning it Up" but I would welcome any advice on how to go about having both a stage reading and a backer's audition. Any advice, reading suggestions or contacts would be most welco
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You