News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for x_stephen_x

Member Name: x_stephen_x
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bare the musical 2010-2011 Broadway season, anymore info?
 Mar 10 2010, 06:33:37 PM
I think its a testamant to a show that it can spark off such interesting discussions about it's content. I first watched and listened to Bare a few months ago and have really fallen in love with it, it is one of my favourite musicals.

Just because religion is a main theme, i dont believe it makes it a "religious show". It does not show religion in either a positive or negative way, it merely shows it in a realistic way. Sorry if i upset any Christians, but the Catholic Church IS extreme

A Tale Of Two Cities Concert DVD
 Jan 8 2010, 07:42:53 PM
"And the Dracula concept album is a Google search away pretty much."

I've been looking all over Google for it and can't find it anywhere! am i being really stupid or something, i really wanna hear some of this music! It's Wildhorn so i'm guessing there are a few audition-friendly ballads

re: Scott Alan's 'Warmth of the Womb'
 Nov 29 2009, 08:06:10 AM
Sure, he said:

'Now' and all songs from 'The Warmth of the Womb' were written during personal situations in my life and compiled into a song cycle. As I try to explain to everyone, use your own experiences in life to tell the story and find your own voice in the lyrics and the melody to direct the audience to understanding in a better sense where you're character is currently. I hope that helps. Best, SA

I feel a bit starstruck that i got an email from Scott Alan, lol, but

re: Scott Alan's 'Warmth of the Womb'
 Nov 27 2009, 02:09:40 PM
Yeah i really love this song, and all of his music, I have to speak the song as well, rather than sing it, which was kinda weird at first, but I'm really enjoying the challenge. I'm just worried that if at the audition they ask me anything about the character or how the song fits into the show or anything, and I'm gonna have nothing to say about it. I will contact Scott Alan through his official website though, and keep my fingers crossed i get something back!
Scott Alan's "Warmth of the Womb"
 Nov 25 2009, 05:12:10 PM
I'm planning to perform Scott Alan's song Now at an audition, I know the song is from the musical "The Warmth of the Womb", but after scouring the internet i haven't been able to come up with any information about it. Does anybody know what the show is about and can help at all?
Catch Me If You Can is TOO LATE TO FIX!
 Aug 12 2009, 02:40:34 AM
Just got back from seeing the show, and thought it was great! not perfect, but then what is? I'm too lazy to read the whole post so dont know if this has been covered before but does anyone know if there are any recordings of the show?
re: Silly Line Delivery On Cast Recordings
 Dec 12 2008, 08:08:42 PM
I absolutely HATE Elle's laugh/scream in Chip On My Shoulder in LB when Emmet gives her the present

re: Has a brunette actress EVER played Glinda in WICKED?
 Aug 1 2008, 11:22:17 AM
I always thought LBB had her natural hair for Legally Blonde, seeing as she only had one hair style in Act 1 and only one hairstyle in Act 2, but if theyre just gonna wear a wig anyway why in The Search for Elle Woods did they bother dying everyones hair blonde?
re: So if 'Omigod, Omigod, You Guys' can become a huge Broadway number . .
 Jul 31 2008, 07:36:12 PM
"Talk To The Hand" is already in Jerry Springer: The Opera

and btw, this is my 1st post, woo! :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You