News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for notawhittyname

Member Name: notawhittyname
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Future of Bailey?
 Sep 24 2008, 11:07:50 PM
I spoke with one of Bailey's family members tonight. She auditioned for a certain musical on Broadway with a certain Casting Director. I guess we'll see how it all turns out soon. She is very talented and will do well!
LB
 Sep 21 2008, 11:37:18 AM
I flew up just to see Bailey in the Matinee yesterday. Of course, huge dissapointment that she was sick, but oh well...
The car! I saw him coming and thought he was going way too fast. The lady beside me grabbed my hand and squeezed because she knew it was going to happen too. I was sitting just to the left of the "accident" on row J. Once we saw no one was hurt, it became truly hilarious. I pulled out my camera and got some video of them trying to get it off. I know, I know, that's

LB
 Sep 19 2008, 04:54:59 PM
I'm really bummed because I am flying up from Anderson to see the matinee tomorrow. Bailey texted that she is on voice rest per her Dr. She is hoping to be back by tomorrow night. Too late for me to see her, but that's just my luck.
Trip Advice Please
 Sep 19 2008, 10:44:41 AM
I have been to NYC before, but not in this short amount of time. I am flying out Sat. morning and will arrive at JFK around 9:00am. I am seeing a matinee show at 2:00 and my flight leaves from JFK around 7:00pm.
What all should I bring with me? How much cash should I carry? Can I buy subway fare and airtrain fare with a debit card or only cash? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

re: Bailey Hanks, new Legally Blonde Costumes?
 Sep 11 2008, 01:59:24 PM
I was out shopping this morning at our local Christian bookstore and ran into Bailey's dad. I asked him why some of the costumes were changed. He said that they producers recognized that the demographics of the audience had changed since the Mtv competition and since Bailey was so much younger than LBB they wanted her costumes to look younger as well. It has nothing to do with what size she wears. It's all about making a buck. Hope that helps.
re: Bailey Hanks, new Legally Blonde Costumes?
 Sep 10 2008, 01:15:11 PM
I know Bailey personally and I can tell you she has never been big. All the women in her family are disgustingly thin and they all have great hair (yeah, I'm jealous). You should see her mom. After 3 kids she is still probably a size 4 or 6 with a terrific figure. Anywho...Bailey is about 5 feet tall and the last time I saw her she was a size 0 or 2. I doubt she has gained any weight. I'm going to visit her on 9/20 and I will ask her about the costume changes.
LB
 Aug 6 2008, 11:20:15 AM
Again, I thank you, Adamgreer. I know we will enjoy it.

It's a little hard to hear all the criticism about Bailey. We know that she is inexperienced as far as Broadway goes. She really is a talented girl. We just hope that this will be a great learning experience for her.
She was asked in our church youth group right after her H.S. graduation what she wanted to do when she grew up. She responded, "Hopefully, one day, I will make it to Broadway. That's my dream." Well, even

LB
 Aug 6 2008, 11:03:51 AM
Thanks! I'm in seats 114-116. Does that sound ok?
re: Bailey - and just be analytical
 Aug 6 2008, 11:02:42 AM
Thanks so much Vanessa!
LB
 Aug 6 2008, 10:55:14 AM
I am posting this on all of the threads with Bailey or LB in the title.
I am from Bailey's home town and I am looking at coming to the matinee on 9/20. I need to know if this is a good section of the theatre to see her clearly.
Orch sect. Row F
TIA

re: Bailey - and just be analytical
 Aug 6 2008, 10:52:56 AM
I'm posting on all the threads that have Bailey or LB in the title.
I am from Bailey's home town and would like to see her in the show. Please tell me if this is a good seating area to see her face clearly.
ORCH Sect. Row F
TIA

re: Bailey exiting Blonde?
 Aug 6 2008, 10:32:28 AM
Ok, I'm brand spankin' new, so please be gentle.
I am from Bailey's home town and I want to go see this show before it closes (whenever that happens). I'm looking at tickets for the matinee on 9/20. I need to know if this is a decent seat. I really want to be able to see her face. Orchestra section, row F.
TIA for your help.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You