News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kingtito133

Member Name: kingtito133
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The blue hairs of Ft. Myers, FL don't understand Sweeney Todd  Feb 1 2009, 04:14:27 PM
"They don't need to reveal their ages. As a current Ft. Myers resident, a Barbara B. Mann regular and actor, I can assure you that the only people who attend theater in this area are snowbirds. Many with blue hair."

As a long time resident of the Ft. Myers area and Barbara B. Mann regular I cant exactly agree with that. While the area is mostly older people, and has quite a bit of a sonowbird population, many other age groups attend theatre in the area and at BB Mann. I myself growing u

re: Broadway Theatre Stage Door?  Jan 10 2009, 12:52:13 AM
Saw the Dec. 29 show and stage door was not crowded at all. About 30 people, maybe,at the start and it dwindled to about 15. Sutton did come out along with most of the cast sans Brian and Daniel.

Brian takes at least 45 minutes to get out of make up (I don't know what delayed Daniel.) I was lucky enough to get to go backstage and meet those two, but doubt this happens.

All the cast except for the two younger Fiona's were more that happy to stop sign and take pics, even in the

re: BWAY Star Salary  Jan 4 2009, 08:49:22 AM
I find it very interesting that many people find it rude or taboo to discuss Broadway performer's salaries. Although not the same, other entertainment industries often publicly announce the earnings of stars. Every year, the E! channel, MTV, VH1... openly discuss celebrities earnings and often pit stars and their earning against each other.

In addition I can vaguely remember hearing what some COE's and head of companies are making, during discussions of Auto company bail outs. Again no

re: SHREK Understudies  Dec 30 2008, 02:08:45 AM
Last night Dec. 29, Denny Paschall went on in the Pinocchino track.
re: Most and/or longest uses of strobe lights in a single production  Sep 8 2008, 09:21:23 PM
In POTO during the overture while the chandelier is rising there are often a lot of lights flashing/strobing. I had forgotten about this and while it was happening a had a 'moment' and thought people were taking pictures...
re: Audience Character breakers  Aug 24 2008, 09:27:51 PM
Unfortunately not a funny one, but during a local production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast a man had a heart attack in the front row just a few minutes into the show. Right after the opening number Belle, Gaston, Lefou (who i was playing) are left on stage and during this scene gentleman suffered his heart attack. To make a long story short it took about 45 seconds for anyone to realize what was happening. The show was stopped and resumed about 40 min. later after he was taken to the hospital
re: Scariest moments in a show...  Aug 24 2008, 04:34:53 PM
-In PoTO in Vegas the Phantom drops out of the chandelier and screams at the actors on stage around the time it should drop (it does not fall until the end in Vegas, similar to the movie). Caught me off guard.

-In Miss Saigon toward the end when a gun shot is fire and a character drops dead made me gasp out loud. I was in my early teens and had no idea what happened in the show, so it was completely unexpected.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You