News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Yes, I'm Chance

Member Name: Yes, I'm Chance
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Temp in theatres?
 Jul 10 2010, 02:28:13 AM
What the hell is wrong with shorts. Some people really have nothing better to do than judge others for wearing shorts to the theater?
Next to Normal and its depiction of bipolar disorder.
 Jul 10 2010, 12:20:40 AM

It makes for a very heroic ending..."All I need is me and my inner strength" and all, but it glorifies unhealthy and self-destructive and behavior.
?

She abandons her daughter and walks out on her husband? Where exactly is that glorifying or heroic? If people think what Diana does at the end is heroic, they're idiots.

Also there is no "all I need is me and my inner strength." It's more "What I want to figure out is if all i need is me and my inner strength because

LOTTO/STUDENT RUSH FOR SUNDAY 7/11
 Jul 9 2010, 01:20:23 AM
Forgot to add

There is a rush for Billy Elliott, i don't know if its students only, but its liek 36 bucks and I think they sell them when the box office opens.

The Rush Board over at Allthatchat has details for all broadway and off-broadway shows.

LOTTO/STUDENT RUSH FOR SUNDAY 7/11
 Jul 9 2010, 01:18:57 AM
Lotto for N2N works like all other lottos.

Start putting names in 2 hours before the performance. Then 90 minutes before the performance they draw names of the the (i believe) 26 seats. 1 or 2 tickets. cash or credit, Photo ID required and checked.

SISTER ACT (Spring '11) to Be Helmed by Jerry Zaks
 Jul 8 2010, 11:41:27 PM
EMMA ZAKS SHOULD PLAY EVERY ROLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Theatre
 Jul 7 2010, 02:05:43 AM
As i mentioned earlier, I haven't left a professional production.

However, I FLED a community production of Anything Goes in a suburb of Portland, Oregon that I attended as means to get extra credit in my Drama class. It wasn't worth the bonus points. HEINOUS is the most accurate word I can come up with.

If you could sit between any two people in theatre history at a dinner part
 Jul 4 2010, 09:16:51 PM
Lupone/Patinkin

Or Patinkin/Colette. Though I'd be worried about being spat on.

Have you ever left a show at intermission?
 Jul 3 2010, 11:40:40 PM
I've never left a Broadway or Off-Broadway show at intermission, but I have left a handful of festival shows (NYMF and Fringe) at intermission including the (apparently) well-liked Guttenberg! The Musical, which I couldn't stand.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jun 30 2010, 11:27:29 PM
Saw the show Tuesday. Hadn't been in about a year (possibly opening night). Wanted to see Alice/Jenn/Brian before the cast switch. I've wanted to see/hear Brian sing I've Been since learning the song was going to be cut in the Off-Broadway production. Loved it, but Alice really needs a break, desperately. Jonathan Groff was in the audience.
re: I Love ( ) and I'm not ashamed!!
 Sep 28 2008, 07:36:59 PM
In My Life

Oh who am I kidding, I feel a never ending amount of shame about that.

re: Injured 'Mermaid' Actor Sues Disney
 Sep 25 2008, 10:11:40 PM
He sustained injuries that could end his career, he has a rather obvious case and one he should win. Even if the injuries haven't ended his career, there's clearly going to be some emotional trauma.
re: Injured 'Mermaid' Actor Sues Disney
 Sep 25 2008, 07:47:55 PM
Maybe they tried and he refused.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You