News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadway4L

Member Name: broadway4L
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: New 'So Much Better' single! :) (Spoiler Alert!)
 Jul 23 2008, 01:28:54 AM
is it true bailey is only playing this role for two weeks so they don't have to give her an equity card?
re: Legally Blonde and Spring Awakening - tomorrow.
 Jul 31 2007, 09:19:15 PM
I already have my tickets and everything, so I don't have a choice to see it later haha.

I am so excited for both shows though!
:)

Legally Blonde and Spring Awakening - tomorrow.
 Jul 31 2007, 09:12:33 PM
Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if people in the casts of Legally Blonde or Spring Awakening would be out tomorrow.

I know LBB was sick this weekend, is she back yet?

Thank you so much.

Theme of Lippa's Wild Party
 May 19 2007, 01:30:37 PM
In your opinion, what is the theme of this show? I am writing a paper on it, and I wanted some ideas about what you think the overall theme is, because the piece has so many.

re: Any news on the AIDA TOUR!!!
 Sep 24 2006, 11:56:52 AM
So any reviews? I can't find any online. Did anyone see it?

I got 2nd row seats for West Palm! Woot!

re: MouseWatch.com: 'obstructed view' at Tarzan doesn't begin to cover it
 Mar 27 2006, 07:28:11 PM
Two Questions:

1. Anyone have pictures of the inside of the theatre.

2 I'm sitting row N orchestra right towards the far right in the row, is that really obstructed?

tarzan review!
 Mar 25 2006, 07:08:56 PM
I just read on Playbill.com that the cut off date for shows to open will be MAy 10th for the Tony's. That is literally the night Tarzan opens.
Tarzan First Preview
 Mar 21 2006, 06:34:55 PM
Who's going? I already bought my tickets for the summer and I wanted to know if anyone is planning on going this week and if they are going to write a review.

Booked my trip to NYC! Opinions?
 Mar 16 2006, 11:16:42 PM
So this is what I have booked so far.....

We are going on July 12th and staying for one night.....

We will take the train from Boston and then at 2 PM I have tickets to Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.......FRONT ROW CENTER!!! Sherie will be back too, right? I absolutely was/am dying to see this show! I love the cast and I think the music is great and hilairious!

Then at 8pm we have tickets to Tarzan in Row N Orchestra Right. Is that a good seat in the Richard Rogers?

re: Spamalot Tour Review 3/8/06
 Mar 9 2006, 08:28:18 PM
I am seeing it in Boston on the 19th for the first time!! SO excited! I love the music and I think I'm gonna love the show as a whole too!

So what I want to know is:

How are the seat for First Row Mezz Seats there?

and

Are there any photos available of the cast in costume?

Thank you so much.

A New Eden Espinosa Fan Club
 Jul 20 2005, 08:48:31 PM
Hey everyone!

I have started a new Eden Espinosa fan club, "Eden Espinosa Fans". It's just a board to disscuss this great singer and actress and theatre as well. Talk about Wicked, Brooklyn, and other things she has done/will be doing. Please come and join us.

www.edenespinosafan.proboards52.com

re: Anika Noni Rose
 Feb 20 2005, 12:37:45 PM
i like her a lot too
re: Hugh Jackman in TBFO
 Aug 20 2004, 06:53:32 PM
I was in NYC on june 29 thyough july 1st and we stopped to get tickets @ 4:30 pm for an 8pm show and we got box seats! awesome seats really close!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You