News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for paradox_error

paradox_error Profile Photo
Member Name: paradox_error
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=518425574
Blog Address:
Profile: If there's anything you want to know, PM me.

Electric Hussy

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Happy 50th anniversary to ANYONE CAN WHISTLE  Apr 11 2014, 06:51:51 AM
What a wonderful post celebrating a glorious, under-appreciated musical. It may have its flaws, and there are a lot of them, but I love it from start to finish!

Happy Birthday, ACW!!

Give The Tonys Back To The Gays  Jun 13 2011, 09:04:10 AM
Gay rights for gays!
Whatever happened to Jaystarr?  Jun 12 2011, 06:51:17 AM
I'm so saddened to hear of Margo's passing, even though it's so long after the fact. He was an absolute treasure to have on these boards, and I valued every single bit of correspondence I had with him.
Worst musical to win best musical?  Jun 12 2011, 06:04:56 AM
Oh come on... Rent isn't perfect, but it doesn't deserve to be on this list. It's strong enough to justify its award, though it's not nearly as good as the hype would suggest, I'll give you that.
Tracy Morgan Should Be FIRED!!!!! No More 30 Rock For ME!  Jun 11 2011, 11:35:23 AM
I'm with romantico and Jordan. What he said was beyond reproach, and he needs to feel the sting of the consequences of his actions.
Why is Priscilla not doing better business?  Jun 6 2011, 03:27:27 PM
I personally think it won't take long for Priscilla to find it's audience - oddly enough in Australia that was mostly middle-aged women. And while I understand that it's not a show for everyone, I'm surprised people are being so vitriolic. I saw it 4 or 5 times in Australia, and I think it is well written, bitingly funny and poignant. Perhaps they did tone it down for NYC, which would be a real shame, because I think it was just right the way it was.

And I think being the 6th-highest-g

re: I Looked Twice!  Aug 12 2009, 09:33:10 AM
Bless you, Jim Colyer...what a talented man you are!
re: Falsettos vs. Passion (March Madness, Quarterfinals, game 4)  Mar 31 2008, 02:41:33 AM
Ouch...what a horribly difficult decision! I love both so much!

But I'm going to go with Falsettos, which might shock anyone who knows how much I adore me some Sondheim!

I think Passion is a much better-written show, but Falsettos occupies a sentimental spot in my heart...

re: Kiss of the Spider Woman vs. Ragtime (March Madness, Quarterfinals, Gam  Mar 31 2008, 02:37:08 AM
Pretty tough choice, but I'll go with Ragtime!
re: Falsettos vs. Jekyll & Hyde (March Madness, Round 3, game 8)  Mar 30 2008, 06:14:13 PM
Falsettos all the way...
re: Passion vs. The Who's Tommy (March Madness, Round 3, game 7)  Mar 30 2008, 06:05:54 PM
Passion!
re: Favorite Sondheim Lyric?  Mar 30 2008, 05:14:25 PM
Joey, that's one of my favourites too!!! I can't understand why they changed the lyric for the show...Well, it would have at least spiced-up the otherwise bland show
re: Favorite Sondheim Lyric?  Mar 30 2008, 10:03:15 AM
It's the Day of the Rabbit, my Lord.
There's but one day remaining,
And beside the fact it's raining,
There are ships in the bay
Which are sitting there today
Just exactly where they sat
On the Day of the Rat —
Oh, and speaking of that, my Lord,
When the ships came our way
On that first disturbing day
And I gave consideration
To this letter they convey,
I decided if there weren't
Any Shogun to receive it,
It would act as a deterrant
Sin

re: Miss Saigon vs. Parade (March Madness, Quarterfinals, game 2)  Mar 30 2008, 09:04:46 AM
Parade! No contest...
re: Next Year March Madness Will Be Contained to One Thread!  Mar 30 2008, 08:58:00 AM
Yeah, wow...
No wonder I never come on the main board...That's just insane!

re: Crazy for You vs. Kiss of the Spider Woman (March Madness, Round 3, gam  Mar 27 2008, 07:26:45 AM
Easy choice!
Kiss of the Spider Woman!

re: Ragtime vs. Rent (March Madness, Round 3, game 5)  Mar 27 2008, 07:24:24 AM
It was a tough decision. I've loved Ragtime since the first time I heard it, but performing in Rent made me truly adore the show. However, before performing in it, I hated it, so I'm going to have to give me vote to:
RAGTIME

re: What Sondheim show WOULD you like to see revived?  Mar 27 2008, 07:00:32 AM
Well, actually, Sondheim has said that his original vision for the show was that everyone carried a specific instrument, and that because they couldn't make it work, they had to cut it, with the exception of Henrik's cello. So if any Sondheim musical was actually designed for Doyle direction, it's Night Music.

That said, I'm kinda over his style, and would like to see someone else have a go at it. The creative team of Piazza would be amazing with this! Great suggestion, musicalfan!!

re: EMU PARTY DANCE!  Feb 27 2008, 05:42:49 PM
Yeah... XXXX is one reason NOT to miss Queensland...

re: EMU PARTY DANCE!  Feb 27 2008, 04:42:30 PM
Yeah... XXXX is one reason NOT to miss Queensland...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You