News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hex3

Hex3 Profile Photo
Member Name: Hex3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Dec 3 2014, 01:29:36 PM
Amen.
Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Nov 12 2014, 01:53:37 AM
Ditto!
Worst Disney Musical?  Oct 28 2014, 08:19:33 PM
I never got to see Tarzan nor Aida. I was not a fan of the Tarzan cartoon nor any of the music I heard from Aida and that was enough to keep me away from both. I have also not seen Aladdin live so I shall stay away from that as well. The three Disney musicals that I saw were, of course then, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid. In that order.

I've mentioned my thoughts on The Lion King in another thread, but I don't mind repeating myself in this case.

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Oct 27 2014, 11:45:50 AM
This bickering is going to get very old very quickly. If you're tired of ITW hype, then I would suggest it be in your best interest to avoid the "Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread" for a bit.
Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Oct 23 2014, 05:55:27 AM
Anyone have any idea what the Witch is holding? It's not quite as pink as Rapunzel's costume. That has me a bit confused.
Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Oct 10 2014, 07:22:40 PM
I don't think that I would want to spoil myself by listening to the soundtrack only 9 days before the film opens. I may listen to one or two songs. Perhaps A Very Nice Prince and the deleted Witch song (assuming it will be included), but I would want to wait to see all of the bigger numbers on screen.
Anyone see Carmen as  Oct 8 2014, 04:34:16 PM
Who's Carmen?
Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Oct 7 2014, 07:00:23 PM
You're trying to fit it all into your own little box. Why can't her mother be in hell? Why can't fairy tale witches be from the underworld? Why are you taking the rantings and ravings of a grief stricken woman going through a total mental breakdown as word for word gospel? If this is your own interpretation then you are welcome to it. However, it is just that.

And as for her turning into a snake and slithering up the tree. That was staged and performed during the LA run of the

Andrea Martin as Bernadette Peters in 1983 SCTV comedy sketch!  Oct 6 2014, 01:22:45 AM
Thanks for posting that. I loved it!
Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Oct 6 2014, 01:17:11 AM
Last Midnight is completely up to interpretation. First, if you're going by the lyrics from the revival, (which were pretty terrible except for the addition of "Mother, here I come" which I actually do love) let us remember that the original staging for that production had The Witch turning into a snake and slithering up a tree. It wasn't until the show moved to broadway that they changed it to her reverting back to her old and ugly stage and spinning into the ground. Then we have the recent
Keke Palmer and Sherri Shepherd start CINDERELLA tonight  Oct 2 2014, 01:25:37 PM
Isn't Nene Leakes taking over until the end of the run? I hope she does well. I don't watch The Real Housewives but I did really Like The New Normal and I'd be interested in seeing how she handles being on stage.
Sweeney Todd PBS  Sep 27 2014, 12:35:46 AM
There won't be a dvd release???
Sweeney Todd PBS  Sep 27 2014, 12:22:49 AM
I'm only at Green Finch so I haven't read anyone's reviews so as not to be spoiled however I just wanted to come here and say that this guy playing Sweeney has about as much acting ability as a turtle. I love what Emma is doing with Lovett so far.
Into the Woods...NOT ABOUT THE MOVIE  Sep 24 2014, 08:59:54 AM
I believe that the reworked On the Steps of the Palace (with Jack and Little Red joining in at the end) is an available option as well.
Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Sep 22 2014, 03:53:12 AM
MagicalMusical, have you seen the movie or is this just your opinion?

And if it looks anything close to the finale of Drag Me to Hell, I will be a very happy camper.

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Sep 21 2014, 01:00:11 AM
I got to see an early screening of Nine in middle of no where New Jersey. I remember it was freezing out and we had to take both a train and a bus to get there from Manhattan.
Aladdin and other shows  Sep 14 2014, 03:15:55 AM
Did Aladdin go through many changes from it's Toronto run to Broadway?
Keke Palmer and Sherri Shepherd start CINDERELLA tonight  Sep 13 2014, 12:48:05 AM
I agree. I much preferred Victoria's dress as shown on the parade broadcast. I always thought that the pink bunny eared final product we got was a bit boring. Especially since four principal characters are already in pinks and fuchsias. I don't have instagram so I can't see these photos of Judy Kaye's new look. Can anyone post them or links to them?

Keke Palmer and Sherri Shepherd start CINDERELLA tonight  Sep 10 2014, 01:35:23 AM
"Here is a lovely pic of both Sherri and KeKe."

Where is?

Keke Palmer and Sherri Shepherd start CINDERELLA tonight  Sep 9 2014, 12:17:41 PM
I wonder if the costumes have been redesigned for Sherri and Nene like they were for Fran.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You