News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rangersrule132

rangersrule132 Profile Photo
Member Name: rangersrule132
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Beanie Feldstein Departing FUNNY GIRL on July 31 (Two Months Earlier Than Originally Announced)  Jul 10 2022, 08:05:57 PM

Idinamenzel18 said: "I’m more relieved that everyone can stop pretending she’s as great as the show’s promotion makes her out to be.

She never gave one live performance of ANY songs outside of that teased sitzprobe and auto-tuned trailer, yet they hyped her up. Why? Because if she did perform live to promote it, the show would lose sales. It’s almost like they’ve kept her singing abilities a secret from the start. They’ve tried to

Cher Show SRO  Dec 25 2018, 03:42:30 AM
The Neil Simon has 4-6 spots for standing room. Cats technically did not make it known to the public that they were offering standing room tickets. However, during the last week of performances, they were selling them once the show sold out.
Question about stubhub for broadway tickets  May 3 2018, 09:08:32 AM
What it looks like at times is that shows are putting their lottery tickets up on stubhub for higher prices and if they sell they sell and if not they pull them down for the lottery. I first noticed it with CATS especially because they would have around 70-100 tickets up on stubhub for a show and once 3pm (when the lottery would draw) would roll around that number would be cut to 3-5 tickets. Obviously, I don’t know for sure that the show is putting these tickets up but it sure looks like it.
Who is the greatest performer to have ever graced the broadway stage?  Dec 18 2017, 08:17:58 AM
I'm surprised Brian Stokes Mitchell hasn't been thrown around
Titanic Revival  Nov 24 2017, 10:39:00 AM
Their eyes are set on Broadway for next season
Mandy Patinkin to join THE GREAT COMET as Pierre for 3 week run!  Jul 26 2017, 05:27:55 PM

dramamama611 said: "^If that were the case, that's the way they would have spun this.  The producer said he "hoped" Oak might return in the fall or winter.   Remember, we all highly expect someone (big) is already contracted for Sept/Oct.

"

One would assume, but it's interesting to note that oaks announcement was given 5 months in advance and we only have less than two months before the end of Mandys stint.

If you could go back in time and see only one Broadway show, what would it be?  Jun 16 2017, 01:06:16 PM

I'm honestly suprised that only one or two people said Ragtime. With that being said I would choose Ragtime.

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Apr 11 2017, 09:01:00 AM

RippedMan said: "I'm really curious to know what the new marquee and everything will look like. and what the 42nd street entrance will look like. 

"

I'm almost positive that they are moving the entrance from 42nd street to 43rd street.

FOR SALE: 2 Tickets to GROUNDHOG DAY First Preview (3/16)  Mar 13 2017, 07:57:33 PM

The only logical thing to do is to buy all of broadwayworld tickets to second preview.

FOR SALE: 2 Tickets to GROUNDHOG DAY First Preview (3/16)  Mar 13 2017, 02:57:24 PM
this is the greatest thing I have ever seen 

Ticket Lottery winners?  Mar 8 2017, 03:45:54 PM

WayTooBroadway said: "Why do people join lotteries without the intention of seeing the show?  You know the price, you know when you're entering the lotto for...

"

This comment is made a lot and the answer is really simple. I always have intentions on seeing the show when I enter, things come up in our lives at the last minute and it prevents people from going. I'm sorry if you are personally offended by people not going to lotteries

Ticket Lottery winners?  Mar 8 2017, 09:34:48 AM

I've won the CATS lottery over 10 times which are 40 each. Seats vary depending on availability, so take a look at the seating chart before entering to see where you have chances of sitting. Wicked I won on my first time entering which was 35, and the seats were row v seat 5. Book of mormon after entering for like a month straight I finally won which was 50 for partial view, I also won in transit but I passed on those. For phantom I have won it 5 times however have onl

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 2/26/17  Feb 27 2017, 04:33:54 PM

Can someone who is better as the numbers game than I am, give a estimated guess at what CATS nut is?

What shows did you see in 2016?  Jan 28 2017, 02:42:02 PM

School of Rock (x2)

An American In Paris

Kinky Boots

Waitress 

Bright Star (x2) 

Fiddler 

Dear Evan Hansen (OBx1 BWx2)

American Psycho

Wicked (x3)

Curious Incident 

Les Mis 

The Book Of Mormon 

Phantom of The Opera (x2)

Fun Home (x2) 

The Color Purple (x2)

Falsettos (x2) 

Somethin

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Jan 28 2017, 01:16:08 PM

casedilla2 said: "Hey everyone, I am doing the cancellation line in a couple weeks on Tuesday, 2/14. If anyone is interested in 1-2 tickets for that show and would be willing to help pay for my and my friend's tickets in exchange for waiting in line and making you our plus one, please message me!

"

you are about 6 months too late.

Telecharge Service Fees?  Jan 28 2017, 09:05:38 AM

ArtMan said: "

"

you're kidding right? you really don't understand the service that ticketmaster and telecharge provide? and why they charge what they charge?

"

I've been using Ticketmaster/Telecharge for too many years that I care to mention.  I recently purchased tickets to Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey and Ticketmaster charged $31 fee per ticket.  I selected and pr

Stagedooring a show I didn't see?  Jan 28 2017, 04:20:49 AM

As long as you stand by the end of the Line I don't see an issue with it. I've seen people do it all the time and I have done it a few times.

Telecharge Service Fees?  Jan 27 2017, 05:37:17 PM

haterobics said: "I've never sorted out why, when I act as my own box office manager, select my own seats, process my own payment, and use my own computer, printer, and ink to create my own ticket, *I* have to pay more money... but if I go to the box office, and make someone who is already on salary do that, and use all of their resources, then it is free? Doesn't that seem backwards?

"

you're kidding right? you really don't

Cats tickets  Jan 27 2017, 05:26:19 PM

im on their website right now and I do not see anything about a friday matinee 

Waitress Officially Recoups  Jan 26 2017, 12:30:16 PM

broadwayguy91 said: " the only spring musical of the 2015-2016 season to recoup, if I am not mistaken

"

Besides Hamilton: An American Musical 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You