News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pac2015

Member Name: pac2015
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews
 May 22 2024, 07:56:32 PM

is there a rush for this show or just a lottery? thank you kind people

George Clooney is coming to Broadway.
 May 22 2024, 07:53:27 PM

so only thing i've read is 2025, nothing on when tickets will be announced for sale? do they have a theatre yet?

ILLINOISE Reviews
 May 22 2024, 07:48:10 PM

hi, is there a rush for this show?

Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
 May 22 2024, 07:46:45 PM

happy i waiting in the linctix queue, was able to secure two tickets for a night in october. bummer they're last row but can't complain given the price. thanks, linctix, you da bomb

SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards
 Feb 10 2024, 01:24:54 AM

I saw this in my email, and I can't believe there would be a market for this? I mean, it's not like a concert where it's a different set list every night, and I don't recall ever seeing true star power by name in this show, though the two times I saw it it was excellent (first time was after COVID, second time friend won lottery while she was in town so I tagged along).

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway
 Dec 27 2023, 11:01:46 PM

haven't seen anything that groban and ashford will be out this weekend. just confirming no one's heard anything given the holiday? thank you kindly

Sweeney Todd Rush
 Dec 27 2023, 10:56:28 PM

has anyone done this recently? trying for saturday matinee 12/30

Oct 12 2023, 02:26:41 AM

thank you everyone. thankful that i can still see it when they are both around. i saw on the stage when groban was on comet of 1812 and there was one part of the show were he sang directly at me and looked in my eyes for a good 30 seconds. such a cool moment.

Sweeney Todd Rush
 Oct 12 2023, 02:22:36 AM

60'splayoff said: "I rushed a couple Saturday's ago and showed up around 9:15am, was around 30th in line and thought "there's no way" but waited anyway. The security guard was announcing that they had run out for the evening performance by the time I reached the box office (he was having a good time, I got a kick out of it). To my surprise, I got a rush ticket for the matinee as did the couple behind me and I recognized some people at the performance who were ev

A Beautiful Noise rush?
 Oct 12 2023, 02:21:09 AM

ACL2006 said: "pac2015 said: "Hello, are there rush tickets available at the box office when it opens? and when does this box office open? trying to plan ahead for November. Thank you"

yes. they have rush tickets available when the box office opens. $45 each.
"

thank you kindly

THE GREAT GATSBY @ Paper Mill Playhouse Thread
 Oct 12 2023, 02:15:08 AM

Does anyone have an extra ticket or an extra pair for sale? Or if anyone has a ticket or a pair of tickets that they cannot use, please message me. I will buy for a fair price, as ticket prices are listed early in this thread. thank you

EDIT: please send me a PM if you have an extra ticket or an extra pair, or if you have a ticket or a pair of tickets you'd like to sell so I receive an email notification. I saw a pair listed on this forum for sale but it is a date I am unavailable.

Sweeney Todd Rush
 Oct 11 2023, 03:47:28 AM

Seconding the above -- any updates on how in-person rush has been going? and any cancellation line stories recently?

Oct 11 2023, 03:45:24 AM

Forgive me, but I have searched the internet. Have there been announcements for when Groban and Ashford are leaving the show? Trying to get to it in November. Thank you

A Beautiful Noise rush?
 Oct 11 2023, 03:43:44 AM

Hello, are there rush tickets available at the box office when it opens? and when does this box office open? trying to plan ahead for November. Thank you

Tickets Refunds
 Apr 19 2020, 06:37:49 AM

I'm pretty bummed about the whole situation.  Had tickets for Six and Lehman Trilogy.  I received my refunds already, but I got really awesome seats for really awesome prices through the presales.  When broadway opens up, if these shows are still there, I'll probably have to pay more for a crappier seat.  Bummer, but thankful I'm healthy.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Nov 5 2019, 05:20:17 PM

hmm..this is odd.  i don't see my previous post when i look at the page, but then i see it when i go to place a new reply.

sorry for a double post, but positing so i can see any recent insight.

haev any seated tickets been sold via the cancellation line for same day performance?  thanks

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Nov 5 2019, 02:22:42 PM

have any tickets (seats) been sold via the cancellation line?  thanks

Dave Malloy's Moby Dick at A.R.T.
 Nov 5 2019, 02:20:22 PM

i'm seeing it in January!! Super excited!

Six heading to Broadway
 Oct 1 2019, 02:51:46 PM

I was happy with the price I paid..front row of the mezz through the presale

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Oct 1 2019, 02:48:48 PM

Does anyone know when contracts are up on the original cast?  Gonna try to catch it again in the next few weeks, hope it's still the OG cast

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You