News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for A0326T

Member Name: A0326T
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Feel stressed when arriving to the theatre?  Apr 25 2024, 05:30:17 PM

I thought that was normal. Treating us like a herd of cattle .

Apr 24 2024, 06:10:37 PM

Seatgeek refund closed show  Mar 6 2024, 12:56:25 PM

Thank you

Seatgeek refund closed show  Mar 6 2024, 10:57:25 AM

I purchased Spamalot tickets for June 25 2024. Spamalot just announced closing April 2024. I've always use Telecharge in the past, how is Seatgeek handle this. I sent them email as I don't know if they have customer number. 

Please advise.

Thank you

Glynnis Johns has died at 100  Jan 4 2024, 05:37:10 PM

I watch The Ref (Kevin Spacy, Judy David, Dennis O'Leary and esp Glynnis Johns) each Christmas since the 1990s. The best Christmas flick ever all because of her. 

Fall Season  Aug 30 2020, 07:02:54 PM
I look forward to each year Fall Season. Will New York Times and other publications like New Yorker mag etc publish a look at the new season? Just wondering.
And the Tony Almost Went to...  Apr 20 2020, 10:05:03 AM
I very much enjoy reading about your views anf opinions. Thank you.
Game: Retitled Quarantined Show Titles  Apr 6 2020, 08:47:05 PM
MISS CORONA featuring

The Virus In My Mind

You Will Not Touch Me

the American Sneeze

How is everyone doing?  Mar 28 2020, 01:00:43 PM
I turned 60 last March 26. Registered Nurse in Chicago. I am exhausted. I visit sick people at home and ER sending patients home to be followed by nurses.

We are fearing what the next 3 weeks will be after seeing NYC in the news daily.

I go to NYC two to three times a year. A month ago i had the most enyoyable week visiting. I miss NYC so much and miss Broadway beyond words.

I love everything about the theater and we are on a lock down and all is closed.

We

Virginia Wolf cancel altogether  Mar 22 2020, 03:35:04 PM

Sutton Ross said: "What is true is that there are several threads on this subject already. Look at this entire page before starting a new one, thanks.

And no, Broadway will not open soon.
"

Ouch!. I am sorry it wont happen again. I should have looked and searched but the shock came over me. And i lost myself. 

Virginia Wolf cancel altogether  Mar 22 2020, 01:59:23 PM
Is it true? The revival of Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf will not open. I hope Broadway open soon.
Which shows will Covid-19 end?  Mar 15 2020, 11:02:37 PM
I personally feel that many shows will not make it back once Broadway opens. Many shows cant afford to start from the bottom and build steam, excitement and money to secure a healthy run.

I be sad to miss Caroline or Change, or even new musicals Jagged Little Pill and Girl from the North Country.

Broadway will start to rise from the ashes of Covid19 and those that will return are the solid hits.

Either way, this will go down in history. I miss Broadway so much. So muc

Did the CDC just close Brooadway for 8 weeks?  Mar 15 2020, 10:55:56 PM
I can only look back on my week trip to Nyc last Feb 19 to 23. Four nights and five days of bliss ... NYCB Swan Lake to Moulin Rouge to To Kill A Mockingbird to Carnegie Hall Beethoven 5th and to West Side Story Revival.

Who knew that less than a month ... Broadway will shut down.

Then there is that only NYC deli like Barney Geeenhouse, Ben Deli then Gallagher steakhouse and Junior's cheesecake.

Now all the eatieries will also be closed.

This is New York for

"Ta Ta For Now" Broadway !  Mar 13 2020, 05:32:22 PM
My first Broadway show. 1990. Broadway Theater. Miss Saigon.

I fell in love with theater.

I used to think that musical theater was sully as I was a follower of opera since my teens.

But after Saigon i learned more about musical theater.

Now I go to Broadway 2x a year since 1990.

And I am missing the excitement of all the show previewing leading up to opening then to nominations and to the biggest party of all.

The Tony Awards!

An

Will They Work on Their Shows?  Mar 12 2020, 09:41:11 PM
Perhaps continue rehearsing or continue working on it on a bare warehouse or rented studio.
What will happen to Tony Awards?  Mar 12 2020, 06:55:22 PM
I love the Tony Awards and it will be unfortunate if they decide to skip this year. Has this happened before when Tony Awards came close to cancelling it?
What will happen to Tony Awards?  Mar 12 2020, 06:14:56 PM
If it happens the last week of July, it will be my first experience as i will be in NYC around that time. I want to be excited now but i do know we need to pass this problem we havr now.
What will happen to Tony Awards?  Mar 12 2020, 06:10:54 PM

yankeefan7 said: "Why not have the shows that have opened by now be eligible for this years awards? The shows that were about to be in previews and have not officially opened will be eligible for the next year. Don't have a big Tony award ceremony this year and have the winners announced at a dinner kind of like the Golden Globes. Just a thought."

This will be the same as when Sunset Boulevard won back in the 90s. I may be wrong but i am sure it was the same year

Broadway to Close?  Mar 12 2020, 01:39:59 PM
Miss Corona Virus will win Best Leading Actress to this year's Tony Awards.
Broadway to Close?  Mar 11 2020, 06:49:27 PM

Erzlump said: "Alright, I did not want to get into all this but I just need to say this

So, let's talk Italy:

"But the virus is taking a disproportionate toll on the elderly in Italy, which has the oldest population in Europe, and the second-oldest in the world after Japan." (NYT, March 4, 2020)

This is why the virus is so dangerous in Italy. People are flooding the hospitals with any kinds of symptoms these days and all kinds o

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You