News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thomas07373

Member Name: thomas07373
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
 Sep 6 2016, 08:22:43 PM

Looks there there are some center orch tickets that were released on Ticketmaster, but only with a password. It doesn't seem to be the same as the presale password. Does anyone have any other ideas?

WANTED: Last 5 Years
 Aug 19 2016, 03:06:14 PM

Are people still looking for tickets? Has anyone gotten some outside of the general presale? Was it through Stubhub?

Aug 17 2016, 02:36:01 PM

I buy to resell I am open about that, but I wanted people on here to have a chance to get them without the crazy stubhub fees. I will now wait for the pain to come :)

Aug 17 2016, 02:27:30 PM

I will probably get some flak for this, but I have 1 Orch R Row A single ticket for sale for $600 and 1 Balcony C Row H single ticket for sale for $450. Based on what I bought them for on the resale market these are hard prices (still better than paying stubhub fees). Thought I would at least put it out there in case someone wants one.

Hamilton Ticketmaster Cancellation After Tickets Issued?
 Jul 2 2016, 07:24:10 PM

I overbought the ticket limit by a few tickets this past release for shows in Oct/Nov. The tickets have now been issued by Ticketmaster. Does anyone know if they may still cancel the extras even though they have been issued?

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets
 Jun 13 2016, 11:32:35 AM

rangersrule132 said: "Mediamaven2 said: "Yes I had a frustrating 1 hour plus of trying to no avail. I must say I was offered Row F or G of the Rear Mezzanine from the new block for $139 but frankly, having seen the show, I am just not in the market PERIOD for spending 3 figures on back rear mezzanine seats.  Perhaps if I had never before seen it. Not that I am picky---I'd take back or far side orchestra seats  and middle or sides of fro

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You