News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

WANTED: Last 5 Years

Relevance81491
#1WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:06pm

Since it's all sold out, I would be willing to pay face value for any seat   Only need a single 

Liza's Headband
#2WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:07pm

There are resale tickets available on Stubhub. Go there. 

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#3WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:10pm

I don't think stubhub will take my soul as an accepted form of currency.

broadwayboy223
#4WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:42pm

I'd also be interested in purchasing some if people would sell their 52 dollar one face value. 

Sondheimite Profile Photo
Sondheimite
#5WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:44pm

If someone on here bought a ticket to use.... I highly doubt would they sell it to you (for face value no less)?  Go on resell.  That's your option.  

Broadway World's Fireman.
Updated On: 8/17/16 at 12:44 PM

thomas07373
#6WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 2:27pm

I will probably get some flak for this, but I have 1 Orch R Row A single ticket for sale for $600 and 1 Balcony C Row H single ticket for sale for $450. Based on what I bought them for on the resale market these are hard prices (still better than paying stubhub fees). Thought I would at least put it out there in case someone wants one.

neonlightsxo
#7WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 2:31pm

You bought them on the resale market and are selling them again? Why.

thomas07373
#8WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 2:36pm

I buy to resell I am open about that, but I wanted people on here to have a chance to get them without the crazy stubhub fees. I will now wait for the pain to come :)

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#10WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 4:03pm

OP is hilarious for saying "I'd be willing to pay face value"...like who wouldn't be willing to do that lol

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

TonyVincent Profile Photo
TonyVincent
#11WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 4:17pm

Yes and if anyone has a couple free tickets, preferably center orchestra, I may be willing to take them from you.

Jallenc32
#12WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 4:37pm

tobiasragg said: "I've been thinking about it and I think I'd be willing to sell my orch ticket for a) face value and b) an additional contribution to The Brady Campaign. You would pay me the face value + fees and e-mail me your contribution receipt from The Brady Campaign directly. It's a cause that I wholeheartedly support so I'd be glad to give up my chance to see the show to raise some more money for them. I've also posted my ticket on StubHub and will donate anything above the face value to the Campaign.

PM me and we can discuss.
"

Just to be clear (and I realize this is a non-distinction to many), the Brady Campaign and the Brady Center are distinct legal entities for the purposes of fundraising.  This benefit is for the Brady Center which focuses on legal action surrounding gun violence and does not in any way lobby Congress for the creation of new gun safety legislation.  The Brady Campaign is the entity that lobbies and as such contributions to them are not tax-deductible (hence the reason this big ticket fundraiser is under the Center branding).  In a prior life I served as a consultant to both organizations so I tend to be a stickler on the distinction :).

slumdogdelaware
#14WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 5:03pm

Might be willing to quit my job and work for the Brady Center for free if I can get a ticket

Relevance81491
#15WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 5:10pm

gypsy101 said: "OP is hilarious for saying "I'd be willing to pay face value"...like who wouldn't be willing to do that lol

"

I wanted to avoid people trying to sell tickets at inflated prices, which clearly didn't work... 

Liza's Headband
#16WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 5:11pm

slumdogdelaware said: "Might be willing to quit my job and work for the Brady Center for free if I can get a ticket

"

This statement greatly concerns me, hyperbole or not. 

slumdogdelaware
#17WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 5:12pm

Liza's Headband said: "slumdogdelaware said: "Might be willing to quit my job and work for the Brady Center for free if I can get a ticket

"

This statement greatly concerns me, hyperbole or not. 

"

Yeah, true. I'll pay them.

Liza's Headband
#18WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 5:15pm

It's a concert. It won't be the end of the world if you miss it. Besides, there will undoubtedly be bootleg audio and/or video. Just wait for that. Or buck up, make some kind of financial sacrifice elsewhere in your life, and pay the resale price on Stubhub. That simple. 

slumdogdelaware
#19WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 5:18pm

Yikes.

LightsOut90
#20WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/17/16 at 7:26pm

thomas07373 said: "I will probably get some flak for this, but I have 1 Orch R Row A single ticket for sale for $600 and 1 Balcony C Row H single ticket for sale for $450. Based on what I bought them for on the resale market these are hard prices (still better than paying stubhub fees). Thought I would at least put it out there in case someone wants one.

"

When you say fees you mean the fees Stubhub charges the seller not the buyer, gross dude 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#21WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/18/16 at 8:28am

LightsOut90 said: "When you say fees you mean the fees Stubhub charges the seller not the buyer, gross dude"

Technically, you enter the price you want to be paid as a seller, and the StubHub just adds whatever on top of that, so technically they aren't seller fees, the buyer assumes the overage. That said, I'm not sure I would go public with wanting to overcharge people, but at a cheaper price than if I remained anonymous about it. WANTED: Last 5 Years

TonyVincent Profile Photo
TonyVincent
#22WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/18/16 at 8:47am

Relevance81491 said: "gypsy101 said: "OP is hilarious for saying "I'd be willing to pay face value"...like who wouldn't be willing to do that lol

"

I wanted to avoid paying inflated prices, which clearly didn't work... 

"

FTFY

LightsOut90
#23WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/18/16 at 3:38pm

haterobics said: "LightsOut90 said: "When you say fees you mean the fees Stubhub charges the seller not the buyer, gross dude"

Technically, you enter the price you want to be paid as a seller, and the StubHub just adds whatever on top of that, so technically they aren't seller fees, the buyer assumes the overage. That said, I'm not sure I would go public with wanting to overcharge people, but at a cheaper price than if I remained anonymous about it. WANTED: Last 5 Years

its the other way around, if i list at 250 stubhub shows me they take 25 and im left with 225, they take there cut off the seller, ive used it before dont try to play games dude

"

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#24WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/18/16 at 3:46pm

LightsOut90 said: "its the other way around, if i list at 250 stubhub shows me they take 25 and im left with 225, they take there cut off the seller, ive used it before dont try to play games dude"

I use it the other way around and enter my amount in the field on what I want to be paid, which increases the amount they will have to charge the buyer to pay that amount, so just depends on how/where you enter your price, I guess. Just a semantic debate, really. I enter $250 and they say buyers would have to pay $270 for me to get $250, and you enter the other, and it removes the fees from what you enter... But since I get the exact amount I said i wanted, assuming the tickets sell, I always see it as the buyer covering the overage.

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#25WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/18/16 at 3:53pm

Jeez -- they're up to 600 for balcony tickets on stubhub and the best seat (which ain't that great at Row T) is selling for 800 bucks!  

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#26WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/19/16 at 1:20am

Play Esq. said: "Jeez -- they're up to 600 for balcony tickets on stubhub and the best seat (which ain't that great at Row T) is selling for 800 bucks!"

Listed for $800. If it were selling for that much, you wouldn't see it anymore. WANTED: Last 5 Years

LightsOut90
#27WANTED: Last 5 Years
Posted: 8/19/16 at 1:36am

Looks like a center balcony seat just popped up for $430.... Row G.....god bless whoever buys that ticket. 

https://www.stubhub.com/event/9643694/?mbox=1&rS=6&abbyo=true&sliderpos=true&qtyq=false&sType=BLENDED&sort=price+asc

Videos