News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ebody14

ebody14 Profile Photo
Member Name: ebody14
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: audition songs to avoid
 Jan 6 2009, 12:17:11 AM
Hey, so I have four songs that I am thinking about auditioning with for college. They are my ballad songs bc I already have my uptempo song which is "I Met A Girl" from Bells Are Ringing. The songs are "Now" from Cause Everything Is Breaking Down, "Hero and Leander" from Myths and Hymns, "Leo's Statement: It's Hard To Speak My Mind" from Parade, and "If I didn't Believe In You" from The Last 5 Years. I was just wonderin' what you all think and what you think is most appropriate for college addit
re: Ballads?
 Jan 6 2009, 12:14:13 AM
YES!! Thank you a ton
re: Favorite Set Designs
 Dec 26 2008, 06:24:11 PM
I recently saw Dirty Dancing in Chicago. It was amazing!
I was wondering how they were gonna do the infamous water scene, but they pulled it off. It was so creative and just all arond amazing. Great show too!! I definitly recommend it to anyone. I wish I had pictures to share.

re: Whoopi confirms 'Sister Act: The Musical'
 Dec 18 2008, 05:02:56 PM
When is this coming to BROADWAY?!?
re: SHREK Reviews
 Dec 15 2008, 06:07:00 PM
I am extremely jealous for all of those who were able to attend this show. If I lived in NYC I would be there in a minute. I love this show, and I haven't even seen it yet. From what I have seen though it seems as though it does have the qualities to win many tony's. I think it is the front runner for best new musical as well as set and design. It is crazy good. The score is also amazing. I only hope that it stays on broadway long enough so that I can see it.
re: TWILIGHT THE MUSICAL!!!
 Dec 5 2008, 12:16:03 AM
Hey, you never know. I mean they are making a Spiderman the musical. So.... who knows someday there may be a twilight musical.
re: Legally Blonde the Musical
 Dec 5 2008, 12:12:34 AM
Sorry, I mean the sheet music. In pdf format of w/e. I can trade. Ou lala! :)
re: Only a few more weeks So sad
 Dec 5 2008, 12:10:29 AM
Wow, this almost sickens me. Someone just needed a way to vent their feelings about a show they obiouly love and all most of you can do is rub it in their face. I understand if you don't like the show, but you don't have to post negative comments. Well, i feel for you. I'm sad Spring Awakening is closing. I really wanted to see it. I love the music bc it applys to my generation. Thats prolly why I adore it so much. Too bad.
Legally Blonde the Musical
 Dec 5 2008, 12:03:42 AM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had the non-workshop version of legally blonde the ballad, not the remix. I really need it for an event i'm hosting.

p.s. I can't believe it closed. Laura Bell Bundy made that show!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You