News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Swiftynifty15

Swiftynifty15 Profile Photo
Member Name: Swiftynifty15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway Crush?  Jun 14 2009, 09:10:11 PM
Shoshana Bean. Her new album is awesome and she is so hot.
Does anybody else miss BKLYN?  Jun 14 2009, 09:09:18 PM
I still find myself listening to the soundtrack. I thoroughly enjoyed Brooklyn and think it closed way too early. I know it didn't get the best reviews, but am I the only one who misses this show? The CD's aren't sold in stores anymore, its ITUNE rating is so low, and it has always been so under appreciated.
re: Wicked the Movie on IMDB... 2010  Jun 14 2009, 08:56:47 PM
I do not see Kristin and Idina reprising their roles. I think they will find somebody fresh and new. Wicked is so "mainstream" already that the transition from Broadway to film will easily attract pop culture crowds. It's a brilliant money making strategy. However, I hope the producers don't stunt cast and hire individuals such as Miley Cyrus to play Elphaba and Zac Efron and Fiyero while the Jonas Brothers prance around the stage as the Munchkins. That would be a disaster.
Passing Strange  Feb 8 2008, 07:19:06 PM
Are there any coupons codes available for previews of Passing Strange?

The Best Show To See On Broadway  Feb 8 2008, 05:34:27 PM
Tomorrow afternoon I am planning on seeing a matinee. I would like to see a show with discounts available on Broaday Box. I am really in to the Broadway scene personally. I am also going with my mother and sister, so I want it to be enjoyable for everybody. Waht should we see? Help me make up my mind!

What would you think of "Sunday In The Park....."

re: Idina Defying Gravity Single  Jun 20 2007, 11:39:47 PM
Since this is a single should it be getting radio play on main stream stations?
Idina Defying Gravity Single  Jun 19 2007, 07:25:08 PM
What actually is this for? Is this to promote her new album or is this a single for Wicked in London?
re: If Hairspray and Chicago stopped doing stunt casting.  May 7 2007, 09:35:16 PM
Diana's fame is rebuilding as she prepares to promote her new album. I can tell.
Grammy Winner Carrie Underwood Visits Broadway!  May 6 2007, 07:46:50 PM
http://www.broadway.com/gen/general.aspx?ci=536203
re: Gwen Stewart returning to 'RENT'  Apr 24 2007, 08:50:42 PM
I thought it read "Gwen Stefani returning to Rent" When I first read it.

I could actually picture that though.

re: Diana DeGarmo Is On My Space  Apr 2 2007, 04:57:34 PM
Oh really? I think Carrie Underwood is probably my favorite American Idol winner.
re: Diana DeGarmo Is On My Space  Apr 2 2007, 04:47:55 PM
I thought that I would let those who wanted to know visit her My Space. Since she recently did have stalker issues online I thought it was news to report that her myspace is now back up and running and re vamped. Also, it seems to be updated by her management, which is usually a beginning sign of promotion for an album. I am pretty knowledgable with how the music industry works for I have an intrest in it and I know that My Space is a tactic that agencies use to advertise/promote their clients o
Diana DeGarmo Is On My Space  Apr 1 2007, 03:24:25 PM
I do not like My Space but I like Diana DeGarmo, and it seems like this new album may be coming out rather soon because her agency is doing some promotion.

http://www.MySpace.com/DianaDeGarmo

re: About Time. Hairspray Diva Makes a Come-Back!!!  Feb 24 2007, 06:50:17 PM
I know that Carly has posted here on occasion. However, that does not mean some other people could have faked being Carly as well.

re: About Time. Hairspray Diva Makes a Come-Back!!!  Feb 24 2007, 12:00:32 PM
Yes Carly has posted before.

For a heads up.....I have been in touch with Carly for a few years and we are now working on a fan communication site for her.

Jersey Boys Cast  Dec 11 2006, 05:18:37 PM
When do the original cast members of Jersey Boys contracts expire? Thanks.
re: American Idol Contestants that should make it to Broadway  Oct 27 2006, 05:06:03 PM
I think Diana DeGarmo could be a good Elphaba.

re: American Idol Contestants that should make it to Broadway  Oct 8 2006, 10:06:48 PM
I think Carrie Underwood could be a good Amber in Hairspray. However, she probably wants to focus on her triple-platinum CD Career and tour, etc. Rather than not even being a "star" in a show. If she was offered star position in a Broadway show.....it could be a possibility maybe. However, I am not sure if she can act/dance. But singing-wise I think she could perform a good Amber VonTussel.

I also wonder how Diana DeGarmo would do as Elphaba in Wicked.

re: American Idol Contestants that should make it to Broadway  Oct 8 2006, 08:02:28 PM
I actually think that the American Idols have done well in stage productions. It seems like they can help shows and can perform well.

Is this everyone?

Diana DeGarmo- West Side Story, Brooklyn, Hairspray
Jennifer Hudson- Actors' Fund Concert's, Dream Girls Movie
Constantine Morulis- Rent, The Wedding Singer
Tamyra Gray- Bombay Dreams
Frenchie Davis- Rent
Amy Adams- Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Vanessa Olivarez-Hairspray
Jos

re: Diana DeGarmo segment on American Idol Rewind coming up!  Oct 1 2006, 08:50:33 AM
I watched it. There wasn't a Hairspray mention but it showed her "rise to faim" from American Idol pretty much.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You