News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MaryPoppinsFan

MaryPoppinsFan Profile Photo
Member Name: MaryPoppinsFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - THE VIDEO GAME (I wish this thread were a joke..
 Jan 14 2009, 10:28:42 PM
Yero, how about a karaoke type thing, with Broadway songs? That would be neat, you could have like some from Wicked, Sweeney Todd, Mary Poppins, South Pacific etc. That would be intersting to see.
re: DON'T QUIT - 2nd BDAY BASH - MORE GUESTS!
 Jan 14 2009, 10:17:59 PM
What all did Ashley Brown say? does anyone hav it recorded so I can see it? I am just dying to hear what happened. It must be very bad, if it cannot be posted on youtube... and I saw Gavin do his, I thought that one was rather funny, he even said the F word lol it was enjoyable to watch these Disney songs get turned into something horrible.
re: the wizard of oz is going back on tour!
 Jan 4 2009, 05:16:19 PM
broadway122, i take it u like Gavin Lee. lol me to! he freakin rox! and is omg FINE! lol
re: What Broadway-Related Names Would You Give Your Children?
 Jan 4 2009, 05:00:35 PM
I would name my daughter Nellie, after Nellie Forbush in South Pacific, or Rose, and yes I know this isn't exactly on Broadway, but Rose like from the Golden Girls, Hey! Estelle Getty was on Broadway a few times, so was Bea Arthur! lol Hm, and if I had a boy, I would name him, Tony or Gavin (Tony, from West Side Story) or Gavin, just because that would be a kickin name for a kid.
re: Broadway Crush?
 Jan 3 2009, 02:32:19 PM
GAVIN LEE! That man is so awsome! And passionate about what he does, and his accent, whoo, I could sit and listen to that man talk all day long.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You