News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FeelingElectric2

FeelingElectric2 Profile Photo
Member Name: FeelingElectric2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

American Idiot Lottery and other rush/lottos
 Aug 8 2010, 03:23:10 AM
Going to NYC next week & I was wondering how lotto/rush for N2N, Tenor & WSS are, or if any of them are offering lotto loser tickets. If not, its TKTS for me :/
RENT at Hollywood Bowl (REVIEWS)
 Aug 8 2010, 03:18:21 AM
Saw the show yesterday, nothing to add that hasn't already been said. I also, was surprised to hear Nicole, who in my opinion was the stand out. I assume posting videos is ok, since the ushers saw people taking pictures & recording and didn't say anything, at least in my section (and there were tons). There also wasn't any pre-show announcement about it at all.

Found this on youtube right now. Great video closeup of Nicole performing "Over the Moon" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT-9DaCCgPY

(the user has also uploaded some other videos from the show in good quality)

Lin-Manuel Miranda Returns to THE HEIGHTS for LA Tour Stop
 Jul 6 2010, 02:25:46 AM
I don't post on here regularly, but I saw the show on July 4, and like everyone has said, it was amazing. I did rush, got there about 30 min before they started giving out tickets and I got center orchestra (row 10). It was packed, and the audience ate it up.

It was also Sabrina Sloan's last day. What a voice! At curtain call, Lin pushed her to front and he gave her an award (I want to say a Tony award, since it was round). Don't know if it was his or a replica, but it was touching.

Legally Blonde Non-Equity 2010-2011 Tour Dates
 May 27 2010, 10:47:46 PM
Ah! I hadn't seen that, or else I would have just said who she was in the first place! (because twitter is more public than facebook)! so sorry!

May 27 2010, 10:43:42 PM
Yup! :)
 May 27 2010, 10:21:41 PM
Oops! yeah, I mean High School :)
 May 27 2010, 10:18:09 PM
Well, Vivienne has been cast. She posted it on her facebook, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say specifically who it is, but I'll give you a hint :

There was recently a thread about her HS performance on the boards.

Marin Mazzie to replace Alice Ripley in n2n?
 May 25 2010, 12:30:18 PM
Not that I've heard of, but @BroadwaySpotted has been pretty accurate before with casting news, so I believe this.
Chris Kline auditions for Mamma Mia three years ago
 May 20 2010, 01:12:55 AM
For those that have yet to see the video:
http://vimeo.com/11887406

Chris Kline auditions for Mamma Mia three years ago
 May 19 2010, 12:30:42 PM
It was posted on Funny or Die yesterday, and it gotten taken off as well.
I may actually have downloaded the video... I'll post it up later online if anyone wants to see it..

Jenn Damiano Spider-Man
 May 18 2010, 10:40:25 PM
That someone on twitter is BroadwaySpotted, here's the links:
http://twitter.com/BroadwaySpotted/status/14267003091
http://twitter.com/BroadwaySpotted/status/14267615541

I don't know what to believe anymore regarding this show. I still don't think it'll come to Broadway...

Brady, Tveit, Astin And Thoms To Lead RENT At Hollywood Bowl
 May 1 2010, 04:07:17 AM
Thanks for the information TheaterDiva! I have a one question..

How will we know when the dress rehearsals are?

I might get a ticket as well, but it will be nowhere near the stage, or in clear view of the stage :/

Apr 30 2010, 11:01:27 PM
The website says there are no lawn seats and I doubt you can see the big screens even way far back, the place is huge!
 Apr 30 2010, 10:36:00 PM
Hmm.. I think I'll be going! :) Although I've never attended a performance at the Hollywood Bowl, can anybody tell me where the best place to sit is? I also heard that you can watch the rehearsals for free, correct?

If tickets are too expensive, then I'll just have to watch a rehearsal :/

Paula Abdul set for In The Heights
 Mar 26 2010, 12:21:15 AM
I actually like this stunt casting :)

Why? Being the huge Idol fan that I am, and loving theater, this is like a dream come true. Good or bad, I just know Paula is going to be entertaining.

Are there more deserving people? heck yes.

I'll definitely be checking the show out this summer.

OCPAC 2010-2011 Broadway Season
 Mar 19 2010, 03:34:38 PM
Mamma Mia again?? Didn't they get the show last year as well? Ugh. Terrible, terrible show. Talk about a lifeless cast.
OCPAC 2010-2011 Broadway Season
 Mar 19 2010, 01:51:27 PM
Best season ever. Very similar to the Pantages' own. Which is great cause that means I can drive to the OC to see them again :)

South Pacific : Oct. 21-24
Cirque de Solei
Hair : Jan. 25-Feb.6
Wicked : March 9-April 3
Mary Poppins : July 13 - 31
West Side Story : Sept. 6 - 18

Curtain Call Series: Beauty & the Beast, 9 to 5, Rock of Ages

Broadway Across America had listed Banana Schpeel, but the OCPAC did not annouce it in

Glee Tickets??
 Mar 15 2010, 02:21:34 PM
I was able to get tix for the presale. But I've heard so many complaints from various friends about not getting tickets.
Spiderman loses Evan Rachel Wood
 Mar 10 2010, 01:18:55 AM
According to the LA Times, Wood is no longer attached to the show. Ouch.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemonster/2010/03/broadways-spiderman-loses-its-mary-jane.html

What Should I See?
 Mar 6 2010, 12:23:23 PM
Next to Normal & Hair. (3rd choice is Enron)
I think N2N and Hair will balance off pretty well. As dramamama stated, Next to Normal will give you an experience like no other, it truly is an amazazing show that doesn't dissapoint.

And Hair is just overall fun. You won't regret it. :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You