News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jakiboi

Member Name: jakiboi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Male solo help
 Feb 26 2010, 09:23:11 AM
Hi all, just wondered if anyone new any male solos from any musicals that are rather bitch/rocky. Like taboo I guess although there aren't many solo numbers that are like this within this piece. Thanks all!
Musicals going to far??
 Mar 28 2009, 10:37:23 AM
Do you think muscial in their religous conetent are goin to far? From musicals such as Godspel and JCS have they become more offensive such as more modern musicals as Bare and Jerry springer the opera??
Jerry Springer the Opera..Good/Bad??
 Mar 27 2009, 08:49:45 PM
Hi just wondered what are peoples opinions on Jerry Springer the Opera act 2? Do you think it is wrong? Blasphemous? Or just a humourous and do not see why there were so many complaints? Thankyou.
"Bare", The Musical.
 Mar 26 2009, 04:14:02 PM
Hi i'm writing a paper on musicals and just wondered what people are thinking of the musical "BARE", in the context do you find it offensive in any way or sacraligous or blasphemous???? Thanks guys.
re: Musical theatre and Religous musicals.
 Mar 25 2009, 05:08:34 PM

Musical theatre and Religion
 Mar 25 2009, 04:51:41 PM
Hey guys, i'm doing a musical theatre degree in England and im in my final year. As part of my degree i have to do an extended essay of my choice. I have decided to do my essay on musical theatre and religion, questioning whether certains shows are portrayed as blaphmous? whether they are gettin more controversial over the years. The main 3 i chose were Godspell, Jesus Christ Superstar and Jerry Springer the Opera..... If any one has any opinions on this matter i would but very greatful for any
Musical theatre and Religion
 Mar 25 2009, 04:51:06 PM
Hey guys, i'm doing a musical theatre degree in England and im in my final year. As part of my degree i have to do an extended essay of my choice. I have decided to do my essay on musical theatre and religion, questioning whether certains shows are portrayed as blaphmous? whether they are gettin more controversial over the years. The main 3 i chose were Godspell, Jesus Christ Superstar and Jerry Springer the Opera..... If any one has any opinions on this matter i would but very greatful for any
Musical theatre and Religous musicals.
 Mar 25 2009, 08:54:25 AM
Hey guys, i'm doing a musical theatre degree in England and im in my final year. As part of my degree i have to do an extended essay of my choice. I have decided to do my essay on musical theatre and religion, questioning whether certains shows are portrayed as blaphmous? whether they are gettin more controversial over the years. The main 3 i chose were Godspell, Jesus Christ Superstar and Jerry Springer the Opera..... If any one has any opinions on this matter i would but very greatful for an
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You