News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for asdfghj2

Member Name: asdfghj2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Next Fall Student Rush
 May 27 2010, 05:57:48 PM
Bumping this old topic.

Has anyone done the rush lately? I'm thinking about trying on Friday.

Next to Normal tickets (01/01/2010)
 Dec 9 2009, 05:47:06 PM
I just bought a pair of row H mezzanine tickets for Next to Normal seats 107 and 108 (right smack in the middle), but can't use them anymore. Anyone willing to take them off my hands? (Or even trade them if you have tickets for January 2nd)

I'm looking for $73 (face value). These are the last row in the theater, but they're great seats! Not a bad seat in the whole house in fact

A Steady Rain Student Rush
 Oct 10 2009, 11:24:59 AM
Anyone done this yet? I'm curious as to how early I'm going to have to get there. I'm looking at Friday-Sunday..
re: Next Fall at the Helen Hayes
 Sep 23 2009, 04:34:58 PM
OMG. I couldn't see it over the summer because I was home for break. And now I'm going to be abroad in the spring, so I'm going to miss it again.
re: anyone else using the $25 seats for Jude's HAMLET?
 Aug 20 2009, 09:47:10 PM
My friend got us tickets with her AmEx card for 10/7. I'm stokedddddddddddddd.

Also, I really hope the rush for A Steady Rain isn't too bad. Or that I can get tickets through work. lol

re: Next to Normal Seating
 Jul 31 2009, 11:10:58 AM
I believe you get to pick from whatever's left by the time you get to the front of the line. When I rushed, there was only box seats left, so we were stuck with that.
re: HAIR and FINIAN'S RAINBOW
 Jul 30 2009, 06:06:12 PM
^ omg that's so intense. haha I would have a heart attack from the stress before I even made it to the theater if I attempted that.
re: NEXT FALL extends through August 8
 Jul 6 2009, 01:36:55 PM
It's a shame I won't be in NYC until two weeks later
re: Bye Bye Birdie $10 Tickets?
 Jun 18 2009, 11:00:56 AM
Too bad I won't be in the city until a week later! When do they normally sell tickets through HipTix?
re: Help deciding which shows to rush/lottery...
 Jun 15 2009, 10:32:21 PM
If you're a student, definitely do the South Pacific rush. There were plenty of seats open when I went, and it's a cheap and great show!
re: John Lloyd Young to Return to Jersey Boys?
 Jun 9 2009, 01:08:37 AM
How do he and Jarrod Spector compare? I love Jarrod, but I'd love to see JLY too
re: Next to Normal seats
 May 8 2009, 11:59:34 PM
I've sat in the right box, the last row of the right mezzanine, the front row of the left mezzanine, and the fourth row of the center mezzanine. (We moved around during intermission the two times I rushed)

There's really not a bad seat in the house. In the right box we missed a few scenes when something would happen on the right side of the theater, but other than that they were pretty good. The last row of the mezzanine was really good considering the price. Their heads were cut off wh

re: Next to Normal rush lately
 May 6 2009, 11:41:47 PM
Just putting my two cents in, but I think the Tony nominations had a big impact. I rushed the show last Thursday and got there around 9:45 and was 7th in line. We ended up getting box seats.

However, we rushed again today (5/6) and got there about the same time and there were literally 30 people in line already. We stuck around anyway, and by the time we got about halfway to the box office, they announced that there weren't any rush seats left. We did however end up getting the cheaper

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 May 2 2009, 11:38:30 PM
I saw this last Thursday and was completely blown away! I had read the rave reviews, but it definitely exceeded all expectations. I'm leaving the city to go home for the summer in a little over a week, so I think I'm going to do the rush again in order to see the original cast one more time. Can't wait!
re: 'Next to Normal' Rush
 Apr 30 2009, 01:50:18 PM
I went this morning for the rush around 9:45. I ended up being 9th in line. By the time I got to the front, they only had one seat in the front row, so we got box seats.

For what it's worth, I asked the woman if she could give me second row or side orchestra, but she said that she doesn't have as much leeway as she did before so it's pretty strict to front row and box seats.

(Another update) - I took a few friends this morning (5/6) to do the rush and we ended up getti

re: Jersey Boys implementing mobile student lottery
 Apr 29 2009, 06:39:13 PM
One of my friends called the box office about it. Apparently, they haven't heard about it..
re: 'Next to Normal' Rush
 Apr 29 2009, 02:11:24 PM
I'm planning on trying the rush tomorrow once I get out of my morning class (9:15). I should be fine, right?
re: Jersey Boys SRO
 Apr 17 2009, 05:25:20 PM
My mistake, I meant to say the mobile student rush instead of lotto.
Jersey Boys SRO
 Apr 17 2009, 02:33:03 AM
I know there's a topic on this, but it's a bit old. I was just wondering how early one needs to get there for SRO. I've seen the show twice from the rear mezzanine, and I want to see it again with the current cast before I go home for the summer! It would also be nice to see their faces...lol

Also, what's with the lotto? I heard from a friend that the box office doesn't even know about it.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You