News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HoldMeBatBOy

Member Name: HoldMeBatBOy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TAKE ME OUT Previews  Mar 15 2022, 09:57:07 PM

DAME said: "You think TKTS or any of the discount outlets give any indication of the nudity? I can just picture some midwest folk having a fit when they go see their favorite sitcom star and penises are revealed. I hope it is good. I am looking forward to it."

Yes. I know that TKTS does 

Theater Gunshots  Aug 8 2021, 03:21:26 PM
I saw Pass Over last night. There is a gun in the play but no loud gunshots at all
National Theatre's 'One Man Two Guvnors' will stream online for free!  Apr 2 2020, 09:34:28 AM
Still confused on when to tune in here in NYC? I’ve heard 2pm and 1pm. Also, I heard that the National Theatre is leaving up the video for a week. Is this true or can you only watch it live? Any help would be appreciated!
National Theatre's 'One Man Two Guvnors' will stream online for free!  Apr 2 2020, 09:34:26 AM
Still confused on when to tune in here in NYC? I’ve heard 2pm and 1pm. Also, I heard that the National Theatre is leaving up the video for a week. Is this true or can you only watch it live? Any help would be appreciated!
2019 Tony Nominations Poll  Apr 17 2019, 06:05:57 PM
Do you think Kristine Nielsen will be considered for Best Leading Actress and not Featured?
Thanks for this poll!

A Few Good Men NBC Live?  Nov 15 2016, 01:15:32 PM

Is this still happening? 

FALSETTOS Previews  Sep 29 2016, 11:39:41 PM

It was just so wonderfully honest! They all trust the material and give very real, and heartfelt performances. I also love that Lapine didn't just recreate his staging from the original. It's all rethought out. Some of it doesn't work as well but that's what previews are for. 

FALSETTOS Previews  Sep 29 2016, 11:20:24 PM

Well, I have to disagree. I was there tonight and thought it was absolutely stunning! This is my favorite musical and it holds a special place in my heart. So I was very nervous going in that it wouldn't live up to my high expectations. But I am overjoyed to say (at least in my opinion), that I was deeply moved by the performances and the direction. It's not perfect yet. Act 1 needs some work. But Act 2 was close to flawless. I'm sure I will be seeing this revival multiple times a

2016 Tony Awards Bingo  May 12 2016, 11:54:26 AM

Oooo. Those are some great ideas! And thanks, Joey StarOnStage!

2016 Tony Awards Bingo  May 11 2016, 03:50:03 PM

Hey guys! I'm trying to make my own Tony Award Bingo cards for the Tony party I'm attending. Anyone have some fun ideas for squares? Need to think of a lot so figured I'd ask here first for suggestions! Thanks!

LONG DAY'S JOURNEY INTO NIGHT Previews  Apr 4 2016, 12:14:36 AM

Excited to hear more!

Falsettos to Return to Bway Fall 2016  Mar 25 2016, 09:22:02 PM

Damn...that cast sounds incredible 

Shuffle Along previews  Mar 16 2016, 01:44:23 AM

How was Adrienne Warren?

The Crucible previews  Mar 1 2016, 01:37:05 PM

Where did you find this rehearsal clip? Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the show!

Falsettos to Return to Bway Fall 2016  Feb 26 2016, 10:10:28 PM

Have an interesting casting idea. First of all, Falsettos is my favorite musical and I'm overjoyed this revival is finally happening. I have been hearing a lot how the producers really want some star power to help the show. Riddle me this: Josh Radnor as Mendel. He has musical theatre background and its shame he couldnt come back to Broadway this season in She Loves Me. The more I think about it the more I kind of like the idea. Thoughts? Here's hoping they pick the perfect

Duets Between Older Female and Younger Male  Nov 30 2015, 05:50:30 PM

Someone To Dance With Me - Summer of '42

Shear Madness  Nov 8 2015, 06:17:56 PM

Has anyone seen the new Shear Madness? I saw this show when I was a kid and remember loving it! Excited to revisit it as an adult.  It's nice to see it finally came to NY! Would love to hear some reactions from anyone who has seen this new production!  Thanks 

ALLEGIANCE Reviews  Nov 8 2015, 06:09:59 PM

Hope you feel better, Mike!

Thérèse Raquin Previews  Oct 4 2015, 11:31:24 AM

I'm with Jordan on this one guys! I thought this production was stunning! The design is gorgeous! The performances were great. It's difinately one of those styles you either go with or you don't...and I was mesmerized for the entire 2hrs45mins. It had me on the edge of my seat. I understand this may be a polarizing show but it will probably make my Top 10 at the end of the season. Go see it!

Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson @ Piper Theater, Brooklyn  Jul 12 2014, 02:55:01 PM
qafgenius12: I believe that there are no matinees. Only 8pm shows
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You