News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JaneAugust

Member Name: JaneAugust
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tony Awards Student Tickets
 Jun 7 2019, 04:53:17 PM
They released more. Just got a pair!
LOBBY HERO Student Rush Tickets
 Mar 24 2018, 04:17:23 PM

2nd Stage offers 30 under 30. You can buy in advance. 

https://2st.com/tickets/thirty-under-thirty

Chris Evans and Michael Cera Stage Door
 Mar 13 2018, 11:50:20 PM

Brian Tyree Henry signed tonight (3/13). Chris Evans came out and quickly signed for a few people near the front of the barricade. Michael Cera and Bel Powley did not come out. 

SPONGEBOB Rush and Lottery
 Jan 25 2018, 01:09:03 PM

Last Saturday (1/20), I stopped by the box office at 1:30ish to see if they had rush tickets for the evening performance. At that time, people were entering the theater for the matinee and the box office almost sold me a rush seat for that matinee. I was able to get two balcony seats for the evening performance.

So basically what I'm saying is that there were rush seats right before the show started

1 BroadwayCon tix for sale!
 Jan 25 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Do you still have both available or only one?

Free tickets for Phantom
 Jan 24 2018, 08:01:26 PM

PM Sent

2 Tickets - Phantom 30th - Tonight
 Jan 24 2018, 07:38:29 PM

Lights of Broadway
 Jul 23 2017, 12:51:25 PM

There is a Facebook group where you can post which cards you're looking for. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166725467000369/

Come From Away rush
 Jul 22 2017, 04:07:29 PM

Got standing room for the evening show today. Got in line at 1pm and was fourth in line. 

Student Rush
 Jul 22 2017, 12:24:48 PM

A high school ID should be fine.

Rush Tickets 101 - How to rush as a family?
 Jul 17 2017, 04:01:29 PM

I recommend arriving at School of Rock a little more than an hour before the box office opens to guarantee seats. I know their rush seats are scattered. 

All of the balcony seats for Play That Goes Wrong are $30-$35 (same price as rush) and it is still a great view. I would recommend just going and getting five of those together and then you won't have to worry about rushing that show.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful time!

Play That Goes Wrong Balcony View
 Jun 29 2017, 08:54:55 PM

I saw the show from the balcony in April. My ticket was unfortunately on house left and I missed an entire bit because I couldn't see part of the set. I ended up moving to a front row balcony seat at intermission which was much better. That's where I sat for Oh Hello. There are lights hanging from the front of the balcony so you have to sit up or lean forward to see the entire stage, but they are great seats. I hope you have a great time!

Play recommendations
 May 19 2017, 01:39:26 PM

Indecent! It never left a theater in more awe. It is so powerful and beautiful. A Doll's House is also wonderful. Great acting. 

Rush During the Fall
 May 12 2017, 06:31:41 PM

It honestly depends what shows are running and which original cast members are still there. 

And Play That Goes Wrong released tickets through December so they are planning to still be there. 

Best Leading Actor in a Play 2017
 May 2 2017, 03:04:26 PM

Gideon Glick was snubbed and had one of the best performances of this season. How did the Tony voters miss that?

Oh Hello Rush
 Jan 17 2017, 07:05:05 AM

Any more recent rushes? I'm going to try to go tomorrow 

Ride the cyclone MCC
 Dec 23 2016, 01:25:23 AM

I saw the show tonight and I absolutely loved it. It's definitely not a show for everyone, but I thought the story was easy to understand and was the perfect length. The tech and design elements were incredible and the cast was fantastic.

Fiddler Rush Recently
 Dec 18 2016, 03:18:12 AM

I got tickets at 11am on a Friday earlier this month after an unsuccessful attempt of rushing The Color Purple. They usually have tons of rush tickets available. I'm pretty sure you could show up an hour or so before the show and get seats. More than half of our row was empty. The show definitely is a must see and the rush seats are really good. Rear orchestra, full view.

Judy Kuhn in Fiddler
 Dec 8 2016, 07:43:50 PM

I saw Fiddler last week on 12/2. She was fabulous. The entire cast was great. I loved the production much more than I thought I was going to. The choreography was phenomenal. During the speech for BCEFA, Judy sang some of "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas. Incredible!

Color Purple Rush?
 Dec 2 2016, 02:42:40 PM

I rushed it today (12/2). I arrived at 8:30. There were about 13 people in front of me. After the couple about 5 in front of me bought their tickets, they told us that they didn't have anymore rush tickets, but they did have pricier singles and pairs. When I got to the window, they only had $59 seats rear mezzanine on the sides with partial view. I didn't purchase any and went to Fiddler instead. It took me a half an hour to get to The Color Purple window once they opened. I wish they

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You