Jersey Boys standing room?

maliatkb8
#1Jersey Boys standing room?
Posted: 10/21/07 at 7:25pm

Ok, I want to attempt to see John Lloyd Young, for the 3rd time, before he leaves Jersey Boys. I was planning on taking my chance on standing room tickets.

For anyone who knows a lot about these or has gotten them before could you give me some info? I know they're sold 2 hours before the show, if it's sold out, and you must pay in cash. But should I get to the theater, like, 4 hours early to make sure I get tickets? How many do they give out? Do they always give them out when the shows sold out? How easy are they to get?

Thanks!

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#2re: Jersey Boys standing room?
Posted: 10/21/07 at 8:25pm

There are only ten, and two weeks ago the first person got there around 8:45. I don't know how typical that is, though.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#2re: Jersey Boys standing room?
Posted: 10/21/07 at 8:38pm

It's so random. Once I went at 2 for a Friday show and there were already 5 peope in line and then I got there at like 8ish on sunday and was the first person in line.The next person didn't show up until a little before 10. I also went after a LB matinee on a Saturday and was 6th or 7th in line.

KimmySwimmy Profile Photo
KimmySwimmy
#3re: Jersey Boys standing room?
Posted: 10/21/07 at 9:10pm

i went a saturday for the 8pm show not knowing how many tickers there were. i got there around 5:15 and ended up being 9th in line. there was a girl in front of me and not soon after i got in three of her friends came over from the hairspray lotto. they didn't get it so they saw jersey boys instead....good thing i got a ticket or i would have been pissed! next time i will get there a little earlier.
Updated On: 10/21/07 at 09:10 PM

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#4re: Jersey Boys standing room?
Posted: 10/21/07 at 9:37pm

try weekdays its a little less crowded. wednesday's are probally the best day.

Videos