RAUL ESPARZA?

robyn525600
#0RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 12:53pm

His website hasn't been updated since 6/29. I was just curious whats going on with him. I would think his website would post a "He's auditioning. He's doing fine." note or something. Anyone know anything?

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 1:56pm

*whines*
I wish I knew!!!
Raul, I miss youuuuuuuu. re: RAUL ESPARZA?

A work of art is an invitation to love.

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#2re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 2:02pm

I really hope he's up to something. I can't wait until he's in another show!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

Broadwaybaby614 Profile Photo
Broadwaybaby614
#3re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 10:12pm

*bursts into tears*

"And now for something completely different..."

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#4re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 10:15pm

Come back Rauly! I'm obsessed luvtheemcee... it's inevitable.

re: RAUL ESPARZA?

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
Updated On: 8/4/04 at 10:15 PM

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#5re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 10:36pm

Meee too! I miss him sooo much! He needs to get back on stage now!! Emcee and I were talking about him the other day and imaging him just chillin on the couch all day in his pajamas lol!! What a waste of such talent and sexiness!! We were also imagining something else but I dunno if I should post that...

MyNameInLights
#6re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 11:00pm

Golly TM Cara!

I was imagining him eating french fries today and I laughed out loud. How crazy is that?

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

#7re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 11:04pm

who is he?

MyNameInLights
#8re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 11:05pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Are you serious?

Updated On: 8/4/04 at 11:05 PM

Broadwaybaby614 Profile Photo
Broadwaybaby614
#9re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 11:05pm

*breaks into tears again at the lack of Raul-savviness*

Raul is an actor. He was last seen in The Normal Heart, he was also in Taboo, Tick, tick...Boom, Rocky Horror Picture Show...What am I missing, fellow Esparza heads?

"And now for something completely different..."

MyNameInLights
#10re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 11:07pm

Chess, Sunday in the Park W/ George, Comedians, Cabaret, Merrily We Roll Along... that's all I can list without looking at his website.

Updated On: 8/4/04 at 11:07 PM

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#11re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 11:38pm

He's an incredibly versatile actor.

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

Becky
#12re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/4/04 at 11:58pm

I know we haven't updated Raul's site in a while, but there hasn't been anything to report. Keep checking the "updates" section for any news...

P.S. Broadwaybaby87 - you can check www.raulesparza.com to see who he is re: RAUL ESPARZA? Updated On: 8/4/04 at 11:58 PM

Musetta1957 Profile Photo
Musetta1957
#13re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 12:42am

broadwaybaby87, lemme introduce you to this great newfangled thing called GOOGLE.COM.

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#14re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 1:00am

BB87:

re: RAUL ESPARZA?

I can't believe you don't know about Rauly!!! Ok so not only is Raul oh so sexy but he is one of the most incredible actors I have ever seen. His performance in The Normal Heart was the most moving thing I have ever seen. He was also phenomenal in Taboo(that Tony belongs to him) and Tick, Tick...Boom! You should make an immediate trip to his website(which is fabulous btw)!! You'll be hooked on him immediately! The man can do no wrong!

KatePrinceton
#15re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 1:36am

Rauly?!

Oh man.

MyNameInLights
#16re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 1:43am

Can anyone get me the official list of the Esparza Heads?

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#17re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 2:10am

lol I dunno if there's an official list...all I know is that I'm on it!!

Ohhh I re: RAUL ESPARZA? Rauly!!

Britt0913 Profile Photo
Britt0913
#18re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 8:13am

Me too. The last time I checked the number of Esparza heads was still growing.

midtowngym Profile Photo
midtowngym
#19re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 8:29am

MyNameInLights is a founding member of the Esparza heads (with me!) However, there is no official list of members as of yet.

'The Devil be hitting me!'--Whitney Houston

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#20re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 8:52am

My, my... I disappear for a little while and look how this lovely thread has grown!!

Okay...

Cara, I love you. I don't even want to know what that "unpostable" thing was.
Undiscovered, I can't believe you went and found that thread... it STILL cracks me up.
MyNameinLights, it IS inevitable, but I do not take full responsibility... lol. How about some pasta, my dear?
And yes.... Rauly. I don't even remember where that came from; possibly from a typo, but I think MyNameinLights thought that one up.

*waits patiently for news*
Okay, not so patiently, but hopefully whatever it is will be good.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#21re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 9:21am

"Emcee and I were talking about him the other day and imaging him just chillin on the couch all day in his pajamas lol!!"

More than I pictured him wearing re: RAUL ESPARZA?

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

#22re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 12:51pm

what part did he play in Sunday in the Park with george?

insomniak
#23re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 12:56pm

I don't know if I qualify as an Esparza Head, but I think he's an incredibly talented and gourgeous actor. broadwaybaby, if you haven't seen him, you don't know how deprived you are.

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#24re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 12:57pm

bdwaygirl I love you lol!! I know we would all prefer your version more!! haha

Videos