pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 110

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2725Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 7:16am

morning peeps! Sit back it's gonna be a bumping ride today. Turbulent Tuesday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2726Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 7:36am

Why? What's going on?

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#2727Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 7:43am

Guess who returned today? Not even a "good morning" the first words out of his mouth was "where's my new desk?" We have a 2 o'clock meeting that I was asked to conduct from the big boss. This should be fun!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2728Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 7:56am

I'm shocked that he's even in already!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#2729Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 8:06am

Well he tells everyone that he's in my 7, but he never gets here before 7:30..which means 7:45.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2730Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 9:16am

Figures.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2731Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 9:50am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#2732Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 10:20am

Howdy doody.

brdlwyr
#2733Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 10:49am

Dandy!

Back from court - opponent biggest ashole in our practice. Personality of a snake. That is not nice to snakes!

Feeling a bit overwhelmed getting ready fro Vacation. C10 and C19 fighting AGAIN! Long summer!

Bluemoon
#2734Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 11:24am

Are all 3 Cs going on vacation with you? You may need to call for a cease-fire!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2735Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 11:31am

Happy Tuesday Adults!

brdlwyr
#2736Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 11:37am

Mooney - yes! Just had an intervention with C20. She agreed to my new terms and again we need to meet so that each can discuss their needs for the rest of the summer so they can go back to college as loving sisters and not annoying enemies!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2737Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 11:39am

Boobs, your Wasabi/Ginger chip was invented by a New Jerseyan!

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2014/07/deptford_womans_wasabi_ginger_potato_chip_makes_its_debut.html

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 7/29/14 at 11:39 AM

Broadwayboobs
#2738Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 11:45am

SWEET!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2739Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 12:10pm

How were they? I'm not a fan of wasabi. I'd like to try the bacon/mac ones, though. LOL.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#2740Turbulent Tuesday
Posted: 7/29/14 at 12:22pm

They're good. I didn't see the bacon/mac ones or i would've tried those too. They had the Cappuchino ones that just don't sound appealing.

Broadwayboobs
#2741Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 7:08am

Morning peeps! We're half way there. I really give up trying to understand people.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2742Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 7:27am

I'm not that complicated.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2743Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 7:30am

^^I have to agree there. Sometimes terrifying, but not that complicated.^^

Mornin'

Mornin', G(Earl)y! Hunch Day!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#2744Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 7:38am

Girly is as complicated as Violet on Vicious. Hunch Day!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2745Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 7:38am

^That was aimed at Deet, now it includes Boobs, too.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 7/30/14 at 07:38 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2746Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 7:39am

(note to self: must watch vicious now)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2747Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 7:40am

At least he didn't compare me to Penelope.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#2748Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 7:56am

DEET...you MUST watch Vicious. It's f^%#$^* hysterical!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2749Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 8:06am

Now I'm confused. Why was that aimed at me?

Boobs, it's on my list of shows I've yet to get to...

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos