pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 135

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

brdlwyr
#3350TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 1:28pm

BB - no! And, he is getting an award soon and I will likely have to talk to his fake assholic children!

Y- one of my friends rents space from us and he is SO LOUD!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3351TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 1:46pm

brd, you don't look so well. You should take some time off...well until that award ceremony is over. TRASHY Tuesday!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3352TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 2:00pm

I think I opened a HUGE can of worms at school today, regarding the atrocious behavior of some faculty at yesterday's tenure and promotion meeting/vote.

TRASHY Tuesday!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3353TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 2:03pm

You Deet? I don"t believe it TRASHY Tuesday!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3354TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 2:32pm

BB - that is so funny! Mrs. Brd said "You will be sick that day!" She has not spoken to him in five years!

Broadwayboobs
#3355TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 3:11pm

I can't keep up with these kids and technology anymore. Now they're talking about snap chat. It seems you can send pictures and videos and they disappear 10 seconds after the receiver opens it. Reminds me of Mission Impossible.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3356TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 3:46pm

Oh Boobs, snap chat is so 2011!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3357TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 5:09pm

I'm waiting for the Slap App. The one where you can send to someone and when they open it a hand reaches out of their phone/iPad/laptop and slaps them upside the head.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3358WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 7:26am

'lo.

I am wearing my high school ring today. Haha!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 10/8/14 at 07:26 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3359WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 7:35am

Morning peeps! Girly, you'll have to share a picture of it. WRETCHED Wednesay!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3360WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 8:10am

Mornin'

Boobs, I'll get my best and brightest students on that right away! How wonderful it would be to use it at department meetings! The wonderful irony of obnoxious faculty being slapped by their own student's work! LOVE. IT! WRETCHED Wednesay!

Broadwayboobs
#3361WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 8:15am

Deet, thanks. I'm already starting my list of who I'm sending it to first. WRETCHED Wednesay!

Bluemoon
#3362WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 8:57am

*turns off cellphone*

'Morning! We are hosting middle school principals here this morning for an open house brunch. Lots of schmoozing going on, but there are good pastries! Hubby is away this week on retreat with his Juniors, so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet at home - and NOT cooking dinner!

Broadwayboobs
#3363WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 8:59am

Moony, I would never send it to you. BTW how far are you from Columbia?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3364WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 9:31am

Today is the United Way Fair/Auction in our complex. The company wide UW Auction ended COB Friday. That one had over 2,000 items in it and was so far out of my pocket. There were McCartney concert tickets listed, vacations, etc. I think the auction today only has about 40 or so items. They had a preview yesterday, but nothing really caught my eye. I'll check it out again today. And I'll visit the garage sale (but I'm NOT buying ANYTHING there). I have my own garage sale at home. And, of course, I MUST play some cutthroat UW Bingo!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3365WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 9:50am

Girly, there's always my garage sale WRETCHED Wednesay!

brdlwyr
#3366WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 9:54am

D2 - you beat me to the 2011 joke! Mooney - make those feeder schools happy!

Broadwayboobs
#3367WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 10:04am

brd, any updates on the sis?

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3368WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 10:09am

Isn't Girlie's antique class ring pretty. I should have taken it to the Antiques Roadshow.

Broadwayboobs
#3369WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 10:12am

Poddie!!!!!!!!!! Neither my H.S. or college rings fit me anymore WRETCHED Wednesay!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3370WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 10:23am

I gave it that antique look and you know it!

Jimmy's high school ring got stolen when our house got robbed. He was wearing his college ring at the time. But then their house got burgled when they lived in Michigan, I think it was, and that time they got his college ring and her engagement ring.

ETA: Boobs, are you having a garage sale??

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 10/8/14 at 10:23 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3371WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 10:29am

No Girly, I meant you know my garage is always open for sales WRETCHED Wednesay!

brdlwyr
#3372WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 11:10am

BB - sister is doing very well. We visited Sunday and she looked and felt good! We really have not information as to duration and plans upon release.

Bluemoon
#3373WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 11:15am

That's good to hear, Brd. There's nothing you can do for her exceot to be supportive of the steps she's taken. Good job, Brd family!

Girly - what are you thoughts on your alma mater's football decision?

Broadwayboobs
#3374WRETCHED Wednesay!
Posted: 10/8/14 at 11:16am

One day at a time, brd....one day at a time.

Ummmm Mooney you didn't answer my question!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos