pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 138

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Bluemoon
#3425Festive Friday
Posted: 10/10/14 at 12:18pm

Brd - did the Mrs get a retail job?

brdlwyr
#3426Festive Friday
Posted: 10/10/14 at 12:33pm

Yes, somewhat regresive, but she wants a low stress job that is more active than office work. She will likely get new headshots - which she should do.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3427Festive Friday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 7:44am

Morning peeps! No sleep Sunday makes Boobs' a very cranky boy.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3428Festive Friday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 8:41am

'Morning!

Boobs - why the lack of sleep? Party time went overtime?

I was looking forward too sleeping in today since it';s a holiday for me. Unfortunately. hubby, who does have school today, forgot and thoughtfully woke me up so I wouldn't be late.

Just watched GMA for the first time in years. Wow - very light on news these days. It was 80% fun features.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3429Festive Friday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 8:45am

I was also going to sleep in, but was awoken by the rumble of the school buses going by. What fricking kind of Catholic school is in session on Columbus Day?

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3430Festive Friday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 8:45am

Where's my coffee?

Updated On: 10/13/14 at 08:45 AM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3431MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 8:47am

Mine, too. Coffee, that is.

Somms, my friend's home is on the Lambertville tour this year. MOROSE Monday

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 10/13/14 at 08:47 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3432MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 9:19am

Who's off on Columbus Day? Not this Italian-American! Bitch.Bastard.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3433MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 9:28am

Eh, they say he didn't really discover America, anyway.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3434MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 9:32am

BTW Moony, I guess I couldn't sleep because of The Walking Dead & Revenge. My adrenaline was off the charts!

What drama at Macbeth this weekend too! I'll fill you in at our next gathering. All I will say is one of the director's had to step into a minor role for Saturday and Sunday's performance. Another reason to love the theatre.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3435MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 9:40am

Thank goodness it wasn't a lead!

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3436MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 9:53am

Luckily it was set in today's Wall St. and everyone was carrying and checking their phones. The director had his lines on his iPhone, so he would glance down when he needed to.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#3437MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 10:01am

Talk about "phoning in a performance"...

Bluemoon
#3438MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 10:07am

HA, PJ!

I watched Revenge this morning. Can't wait to see the reunion next week!

I picked up a small turkey at the store. I've decided that we're going to have Canadian Thanksgiving this evening. Also, it's dark, cold and rainy and turkey with cranberries and stuffing is comfort food.

brdlwyr
#3439MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 10:18am

PJ, very funny.

C16 is off today, but football at Noon. Also, three missed assignments that must be submitted tomorrow and an algebra test in the morning.

Mrs. Brd working in the loop again, but in a WAY less paying and hopefully more satisfying job.

A couple from Omaha lost their mothers in one week. Makes my 36 day parental loss seem easy!

Rehab is going well, our friend was the Sunday visitor and "mule" of hard candy, etc. Spoke to the director on Friday and she is thinking 28-45 days and then halfway house - which will be private pay! Alerted the siblings to get out the checkbooks!

Broadwayboobs
#3440MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 10:22am

LOL PJ. If you only knew 1/2 the crap this guy did. They almost had to get the police involved. I spent my morning in church praying for him. He needs to get into a program.

Bluemoon
#3441MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 11:00am

Is he a member of your church or one of those people who just joins the theatre group?

Broadwayboobs
#3442MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 11:13am

He joined the theatre group for JCS. He wasn't supposed to be in Macbeth, but they were short an actor. They originally asked me to play the role, but I bowed out gracefully. So they posted on our FB page that they were still looking for someone and he jumped at it.

Broadwayboobs
#3443MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 11:21am

BTW those of you who did see JCS may remember this kid. I hit him in the leg with my cane during my number. MOROSE Monday He's so modest that he didn't even tell us he did this. He was only 13 here and when we did JCS. He reminded me this weekend that he is now 14. He is such a great kid. Very professional. A real sweetheart. He was standing outside the church before he had to make an entrance and he was freezing being he was only in a t-shirt and light sweatpants. I gave him my jacket to put on while he waited. He turned to me and said, "I always wear a jacket when I go on a date no matter what the weather is just in case the girl gets cold." Just when I thought I couldn't think more highly of this kid he says that. Oooppssss forgot to include the link LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2JuxM-snGc

Updated On: 10/13/14 at 11:21 AM

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3444MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 11:41am

Does he have a father or uncle on the West Coast?

Broadwayboobs
#3445MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 12:20pm

His dad is very handsome. Both of his parents are real sweethearts. They came to every single performance. God bless them. Sitting through one was enough for me. MOROSE Monday His mom and I have had numerous conversations. Small world, her college roommate and I are friends. She laughs that both her and her husband were athletes (She a swimmer and he a runner), but neither child followed in their footsteps. Son is an actor and the daughter a ballerina. She's a dewdrop in the nutcracker. She really has to dance solo being she is 6 ft tall. Poor girl.

brdlwyr
#3446MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 12:26pm

Our kids abandoned anything artistic.

Broadwayboobs
#3447MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 12:32pm

brd, perhaps these are your kids lol

brdlwyr
#3448MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 1:44pm

Mixed up at birth. When I see C16 play football at 215 lbs I doubt he is ours! MOROSE Monday

Broadwayboobs
#3449MOROSE Monday
Posted: 10/13/14 at 2:02pm

This kid is tall and thin.

BTW for those of you who may not know what Macbeth is about here is a little tutorial I found very helpful....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFtCYESosDw

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos