pixeltracker

Brendan Stryker: The Memorial Service- Page 17

Brendan Stryker: The Memorial Service

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#400It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:17pm

you mean people have actually read that whole signature?

bagels and creamcheese with chives, and Starbucks for everyone

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#401It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:18pm

Oh hell no, I haven't read it. I was merely commenting on how big a block of text it was It That All There Is?

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

pattifan2
#402It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:21pm

Poppy, that's one helluva phrase 'big a block of text'. I'm surprised you could even say it with a mouthful of Marks And Spencer cholcolate dessert meant for 4 people.

...fragment of the day...

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#403It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:21pm

Thanks Poppy..I thought it was just me..does anyone really care what it says anyway?

Pattifan that story sounds so familiar...maybe one day they'll write a musical about it.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#404It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:22pm

Read it bitches! Oh ****, now I sound like robbiej.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

etoile
#405It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:25pm

Anyone subscribe to the theory that those who need an extremely long signature are attempting to compensate for a physical shortcoming?

Ahhhhhh!

Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.

pattifan2
#406It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:26pm

LOL, Boobs. And just so you get the mental pic right, you've seen how a snake unhinges its jaws when devouring something....(hehe)

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#407It That All There Is?

Not to mention a mental shortcoming, etoile.

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

Broadwayboobs
#408It That All There Is?

*enters the brilliant Etoile*

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#409It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:29pm

It is long. But I used to love that book when I was a kid.

Now I want to put a block from Henry Huggins or The Cat Ate my Gymsuit or something in my signature.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#410It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:43pm

Where's my posse when I need 'em?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

pattifan2
#411It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:47pm

Tumbleweed blows across the thread........

Broadwayboobs
#412It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:49pm

I'm not sure Phantom, I haven't seen Eddie post in a long time.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#413It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:53pm

Low blow.

etoile
#414It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 1:39pm

"I haven't seen Eddie post in a long time."

Wait! So is Eddie also Phantom1, & 2, BrendanStryker, CM2, Liam, Sammy, Robbo, Shamrockboy, Zola(s), CorineOneSquared, Dollypop and Sparticus? Oh, I forgot BSoBW, PhantyChicken, and Thenaider...

Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.

Dollypop
#415It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 2:38pm

Leave Dollypop out of that equation; he's still grieving the loss of his spouse.

Brendan may be gone, but the Widow Stryker weeps.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Dollypop
#416It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 10:48pm

It That All There Is?

Oh my man I love him so
He'll never know
All my life is just despair
But I don't care
When he takes me in his arms
The world is bright, alright

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

The Grovers Corners Yenta2
#417It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 11:20pm

When will this thread end?

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#418It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 11:24pm

Obviously, the answer is eternity.

#419It That All There Is?
Posted: 4/3/06 at 10:35pm

I'm sad this thread ended.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#420It That All There Is?
Posted: 4/3/06 at 10:36pm

Does this count as an appreciation thread?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

#421It That All There Is?
Posted: 4/3/06 at 10:39pm

The man is dead, leave him alone.

He is grave-fathered.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#422It That All There Is?
Posted: 4/3/06 at 10:40pm

Let sleeping dogs lie.

#423It That All There Is?
Posted: 4/3/06 at 10:41pm

I am Brendan Styker.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#424It That All There Is?
Posted: 4/3/06 at 10:42pm

Jesus Christ!

Videos