pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 175

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4350Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 7:55am

BTW I saw Birdman last night. I'm still unsure how I feel about it, but did like that they were at the St.James.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4351Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 8:11am

Mornin'

I met with a potential director yesterday for my upcoming reading, someone whose work I've admired for a long time. I sense a future working relationship in the offing. Okay, I've got Seattle covered, next New York... who do we know in L.A. and Boston?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4352Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 8:53am

YWIW and Stagemanager. Ta ta ta Tuesday

Morning.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4353Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 8:58am

You forgot LActress Ta ta ta Tuesday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4354Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 9:04am

Q

No, wait, don't go there. Stick with You. Brd can hook you up in Chicago. I'll take care of the KenCen.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4355Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 9:04am

Milk will do you good!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4356Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 9:11am

LOL! I didn't think she was still around.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 1/13/15 at 09:11 AM

Broadwayboobs
#4357Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 9:13am

I got someone for you in Germany

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4358Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 9:53am

I can hook you up in Dayton!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4359Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 10:21am

Directors, folks, directors. Ta ta ta Tuesday

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4360Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 11:38am

Sorry I only know Playwrights, Actors and Producers.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4361Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 11:47am

I can help with chorus boi's.

brdlwyr
#4362Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 12:12pm

I do know a few in Chicago! Bob Falls?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4363Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 12:46pm

I actually may know someone who knows someone - but am not sure... Unfortunately, more acquaintances and not friends I could actually reach out to.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4364Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 3:03pm

Producers are good, Boobs.

Broadwayboobs
#4365Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 3:31pm

Deet, it seems I meet more every day Ta ta ta Tuesday

Broadwayboobs
#4366Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 7:11am

Morning peeps!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4367Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 7:45am

Mornin'

Boobs, I wonder why that is! Humpty Dumpty Day!

Brd, you know Robert Falls!?! Impressive.

Broadwayboobs
#4368Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 8:33am

BTW last night is saw UNBROKEN. I can't watch films like that because I just want to beat the crap out of someone!

On another note, I am enjoying oatmeal mixed with raisins and peanut butter this chilly morning.

Broadwayboobs
#4369Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 8:48am

Humpty Dumpty Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEET!

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4370Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 9:19am

Humpty Dumpty Day!

Updated On: 1/14/15 at 09:19 AM

Bluemoon
#4371Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 9:39am

Humpty Dumpty Day!

Just in case we run out of cake.

HB2Y, D2!!!!!!!!!!

Broadwayboobs
#4372Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 9:50am

That's Mooney's cake, so no one touch!

Bluemoon
#4373Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 9:59am

I'll share with the birthday boy.

Unless he's late.

Bluemoon
#4374Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 10:01am

Humpty Dumpty Day!

Too late.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!