News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 176

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

brdlwyr
#4375Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 10:48am

D2 - I do not know Bob Falls - was being facetious! Have seen him at my favorite bar!

I have met Gary Griffin a few times and know one prominent local director.

Happy Humping Day!!!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4376Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 11:05am

Mooney, Max is coming for you!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4377Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 11:09am

HB D2!!!!!!

Broadwayboobs
#4378Humpty Dumpty Day!
Posted: 1/14/15 at 11:16am

Humpty Dumpty Day!

Go ahead Mooney...make my day!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#4379Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 7:19am

Morning peeps! Saw American Sniper last night. I think it's Bradley Cooper's best performance so far. Clint Eastwood proves once again he's a great director, but it reminded me too much of Zero Down Thirty. It's a very intense film, but seriously if we've seen one haven't we seen them all?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4380Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 7:55am

Heya!

Can't wait to see what's nominated.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#4381Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 8:11am

'Morning!

Hubby wants to see American Sniper, but I think he'll see it solo. I don't sleep for nights after intense films like (or anything with war scenes, really).

Broadwayboobs
#4382Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 8:26am

Yea Mooney, you should skip this one then. I have to finish watching PRIDE on Monday while HC is at work. He seemed bored with it, so I turned it off. Have any of you seen this film?

PRIDE: Based on a true story, the film depicts a group of lesbian and gay activists who raised money to help families affected by the British miners' strike in 1984, at the outset of what would become the Lesbians and Gays Support the Miners campaign. The National Union of Mine workers was reluctant to accept the group's support due to the union's public relations' worries about being openly associated with a gay group, so the activists instead decided to take their donations directly to Onllwyn, a small mining village in Wales, resulting in an alliance between the two communities. The alliance was unlike any seen before but was successful.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4383Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 8:36am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4384Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 9:12am

Boobs...Philomena! It just came to me. Ha Ha!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#4385Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 9:30am

Mooney - I also would not see any sniper movie. Too much carnage. And the actual sniper dies at a gun range? What?

I have been to the movies twice in 5 years - Mes Miz and Into the Woods. L5Y is next. Otherwise, do not really care about film.

Y - is it legal to punch a rider who is standing by the door and does not move to let other riders exit the train?

C16 home sick! C21 on the mend.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4386Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 9:32am

Brd: yes.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

brdlwyr
#4387Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 9:38am

Thanks D2! How was your BDAY?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4388Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 9:44am

No, but the shoulder move would be in order.

Broadwayboobs
#4389Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 10:06am

Girly, I knew it was a woman's name LMAO!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4390Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 11:15am

Turdsday

"unleash the girly"

YouWantitWhen????
#4391Turdsday
Posted: 1/15/15 at 11:35am

Morning Adults - another early morning call, but one more day until the long weekend!

Broadwayboobs
#4392Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/16/15 at 8:23am

Morning peeps! Waz up for the weekend? The only thing I have going on so far is that Little Boobs is coming down with his "friend" for dinner. I asked what he'd like me to make for her and he said "Vodka sauce of course". I'm making chicken parm too. Man does not live on vodka sauce alone. Finally Friday!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4393Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/16/15 at 8:38am

Mornin'

Maybe not, Boobs, but when it's your vodka sauce it's sure worth trying. Finally Friday!

ETA: That headline about the possible Rob Marshall film version of FOLLIES should just read "Rob Marshall to Helm FOLLIES Movie, Starring Who Else..."

All headlines about upcoming movie projects should just read "...Starring Who Else..." now.

Updated On: 1/16/15 at 08:38 AM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4394Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/16/15 at 9:04am

Ooooh!!! A "friend". Ooooh!!! Finally Friday!

I have to come over one of these days with some blank DVR's... And to see you!! I miss you guys and the babies!!

"unleash the girly"

YouWantitWhen????
#4395Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/16/15 at 9:17am

Another early call this morning, then the long weekend starts. Taking off Tuesday, so doing a nice 4 day recovery from this craziness.

Vodka Sauce ... yum!

Morning Adults. Happy Friday.

Broadwayboobs
#4396Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/16/15 at 9:36am

Awww thanks Deet. *MWAH*

Girly, right now you'd only need 2 DVDs. Finally Friday!

BTW I love Meryl, but does she need to be nominated for everything? Seriously, Hollywood is like "Oh Meryl took a dump let's nominate her for an Oscar!" I enjoyed her performance in Into The Woods, but I don't think it was Oscar worthy. I'd nominate Anna Kendrick before her. It seems they hate Angelina and Affleck. They proved their hatred for Affleck by not nominating him for Best Director for ARGO and then the movie wins Best Picture. WTF? Now he doesn't even get a nod for probably one of his best performances in Gone Girl.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4397Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/16/15 at 11:55am

I'm planning ahead! Finally Friday!

The only nominated movie I've seen is Into The Woods. Haven't seen any of the other ones that actors or actresses were nominated for, either.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4398Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/16/15 at 1:35pm

Dear, you know that Into The Woods was not nominated for a Best Picture award...right?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4399Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/16/15 at 2:43pm

I do. I typed that wrong. Trust me. It's not on my Word Document.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 1/16/15 at 02:43 PM

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos