pixeltracker

Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 24 American Idol- Page 10

Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 24 American Idol

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#225re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/4/05 at 12:39pm

scott is a wife beater. which is a '0' in my book.

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#226re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/4/05 at 4:07pm

Did you hear about the internet scandal involving scott? There was something like these people are gonna vote off the good people for scott but then were found that they were gonna humiliate him in the finals by voting him off or sumthin like that.

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

Ourtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
#227re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/4/05 at 6:03pm

yeah, it's been all over...maybe even earlier in this thread, I can't remember...it's called votefortheworst.com...it's hardly a scandal, though.

kitkatt456 Profile Photo
kitkatt456
#228re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/4/05 at 11:59pm

Who got voted off this week? I didn't watch.
That site didn't work for me.. is that the exact address?

Ourtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
#229re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/5/05 at 5:06am

Scott Savol got ousted, with Anthony Federov joining him in the bottom two. Anthony should go this next week, followed by Vonzell Solomon, leaving Bo and Carrie in the finals. Carrie will probably take the top prize.

#230re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/5/05 at 9:41am

I think the reason Scott got voted off (finally) is because the votefortheworst site is temporarily unavailable. It said it has exceeded the allocted data transfer (whatever that means). Hopefully it'll be down for another few weeks.

DancerGirl16 Profile Photo
DancerGirl16
#231re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/5/05 at 11:13am

Ok I know that anthony and vonzel should go first but for some reasly I really really really don't want Bo to win. He bothers me. He does not perform well (not vocally but like expression, all the technquals of "Performance") I think carrie kicks his a$$ in that category

When someone blunders, we say that he makes a misstep. Is it then not clear that all the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill our history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill in dancing. - Moliere

kitkatt456 Profile Photo
kitkatt456
#232re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/5/05 at 4:29pm

YAY! Scott is finally gone. It bugged me so much when Ryan asked him what he would be doing wednesday and he said "getting ready for next week" he's so cocky and thinks so much of himself. I realy like Vonzell, she's such a sweetheart. I want her or Bo to win.

godot
#233re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 8/19/05 at 1:29am

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. Constantine was invited to do the full version of Bohemian Rhapsody on the Killer Queen tribute CD. Available now, well, everywhere, and at Amazon.

There is a short 'making of' documentary thing with him up on the site for the album as well which is pretty entertaining.

Killer Queen Website:

http://hollywoodrecords.go.com/killerqueen/

Amazingly, the producer pretty much stayed out of his voice. It's a traditional take, he only had 3 days in which to do the entire track, so there wasn't much room for interpretation...but since the show version was his cut and arrangement, I'm pretty interested in his upcoming solo album.

Carrot anyone?
Killer Queen at Amazon

Videos