Waitress Discount?

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#25Waitress Discount?
Posted: 5/15/16 at 12:52pm

clumsydude, do you need to use Broadway direct to use he discount?

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#26Waitress Discount?
Posted: 5/15/16 at 2:45pm

Gypsy - No, you just go to Ticketmaster and use the promo code like you would any other code. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

asmith0307
#27Waitress Discount?
Posted: 5/15/16 at 10:31pm

Marianne2 said: "Isn't it free to have them mailed to you though?   That was a plus for me versus Telecharge,  which charges a $4.25 fee. "

Yes, but I don't live at my billing address year-round (I spend half the year in New York and half in Chicago for job reasons), and there is no one at my billing address to send them to me for another few weeks. Normally, I would just have them send the tickets to me in NYC, but I can't do that this time around.

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#28Waitress Discount?
Posted: 5/15/16 at 10:33pm

Is there no option to distinguish between mailing address and billing address? I thought most sites offered that.

playbill-love
#29Waitress Discount?
Posted: 5/15/16 at 10:40pm

Ticketmaster will only ship to your billing address for security reasons

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#30Waitress Discount?
Posted: 5/15/16 at 11:02pm

I was upset that Telecharge charged for mailing...like they can't afford to mail it?

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Videos