pixeltracker

Emily Padgett To Replace Kerry Butler In 'Rock Of Ages' PHOTO GALLERY- Page 2

Emily Padgett To Replace Kerry Butler In 'Rock Of Ages' PHOTO GALLERY

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#25Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/8/10 at 7:52pm

In addition, Derek St. Pierre and Katie Webber will join the show on March 22. St. Pierre takes over the madcap role of German land developer Franz, replacing the exiting Tom Lenk, while Webber assumes the part of Waitress #1.

Before joining Rock of Ages, Padgett appeared on Broadway in Legally Blonde and Grease. She recently starred opposite Taylor Hicks in the national tour of Grease.

St. Pierre makes his Broadway debut with Rock of Ages. Regional credits include Camelot and 42nd Street. Webber comes directly from the Broadway company of Memphis. Additional credits include Broadwayâ??s Wicked, Jerry Mitchellâ??s Peepshow and the film version of Rent(the article mentions it's his B'way debut and then they say he was in Wicked on Broadway? Odd)

I have already seen Padgett twice, so I probably won't be going back to the show until someone new gets cast.
I will try to see Kerry once again though, she is delightful and beyond amazing.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
Updated On: 3/8/10 at 07:52 PM

DefyGravity777
#26Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/8/10 at 10:59pm

I never saw ROA but I did see Emily as Margot in Legally Blonde and she was incredible.

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

Jersey Girl2 Profile Photo
Jersey Girl2
#27Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/9/10 at 10:06pm

Legally Blonde was a cute show & she was excellent.
>>>Emily was good as Sherrie, I wish I had seen Ericka to compare her to.

I thought they were both wonderful.
I only saw Erica once so it's hard to say which I liked better.
Emily has a raelly beautiful voice.
As long as my favorite Drew is in - I'm flexible.

"Forget regret or life is yours to miss."

muscle23ftl
#28Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/14/10 at 12:09am

I was there to see Kerry's last performance. Everyone was in, the show was sold out a 100%.

Kerry was fantastic and you could tell the entire cast loved her, as well as all the people that work at the theatre, Lauren Molina was amazing, Constantine and Mitch are always terrific. Amazing!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

StarStruckGB Profile Photo
StarStruckGB
#29Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/14/10 at 12:28am

Oh. My. God. Kerry's last show was indeed fabulous!

It's true, the entire cast was giving it their all for her.
When she first got onstage she looked sad and shaky but JWo started dancing around her and it was precious.
She got a look on her face a few times but she pulled it together & was extra fierce.
Some of the audience bothered my sometimes but overall a magical night!!

Goshen doesn't do High-School-shows.

muscle23ftl
#30Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/14/10 at 12:30am

Did you "stage door"? I was there, you should've said hi!

StarStruckGB
#31Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/14/10 at 12:34am

I didn't get to stage door unfortunately!
My umbrella broke while I was leaving the theater to teach me a lesson though, haha.

Where did you get to sit??

lstbutifulgrl2
#32Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/14/10 at 10:44am

I was also there. I agree, Kerry did get a look on her face a few times; I thought she held it together pretty well until Every Rose, when she said "I think I need to go", she delivered the line differently than I'd ever heard her and you could tell Maisy was trying to calm her down a bit. I did notice a bit more emotion out of both Kerry and Con during Heaven and High Enough. Sad to see Kerry go, but excited to see Emily full-time.

"Sometimes on the strip, the dreams you come in with, ain't the dreams you leave with" ~Rock of Ages
"I'm a butterfly, trivial and small, and in the greater scheme of things, I don't mean much at all." ~The Story of My Life
"Forget Regret, or life is yours to miss." ~Rent

StarStruckGB
#33Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/14/10 at 8:18pm

Kerry and Maisey were precious <3

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#34Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/15/10 at 6:14pm

is Emily going to be doing all 8 shows or will Katie be doing 2 a week?

muscle23ftl
#35Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/15/10 at 7:30pm

Katie???
Emily will be doing 8 shows a week, if she calls in sick, Ericka will play Sherrie I was told.

lstbutifulgrl2
#36Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
Posted: 3/15/10 at 7:51pm

i hadn't heard about Ericka playing Sherrie, although that makes me happy... but Emily is doing 8 shows per week.

"Sometimes on the strip, the dreams you come in with, ain't the dreams you leave with" ~Rock of Ages
"I'm a butterfly, trivial and small, and in the greater scheme of things, I don't mean much at all." ~The Story of My Life
"Forget Regret, or life is yours to miss." ~Rent

Videos