pixeltracker

Has the entire cast of a show ever ignored you at the stage door.- Page 2

Has the entire cast of a show ever ignored you at the stage door.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#25Has the entire cast of a show ever ignored you at the stage door.
Posted: 9/29/11 at 2:13pm

I think that was a sign from up above to never 'stage door' again.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

danceallnight Profile Photo
danceallnight
#26Has the entire cast of a show ever ignored you at the stage door.
Posted: 9/29/11 at 4:29pm

E. Davis, I am surprised to read your report that the cast of Follies ignored the fans after the matinee on 9/25/11. My daughter and I were there and everyone who came out of the stage door was incredibly gracious. Susan Watson came out and chatted and signed in a very relaxed manner. Terri White did the same and told us "Thank you for supporting us." Elaine Paige was incredible. There was someone there that had dropped off a ton of things for her to sign. She went back in and spent about 10 minutes signing and then brought everything out, gave it to him, and continued to talk and sign for anyone. When we told her that we thought the NY production was even better than DC, she said "Yes, now we know what we are doing!" When Bernadette came out, she spent alot of time with anyone who wanted to chat, take pictures or sign. We got a lovely picture of her with my daughter. She spent a long time with the crowd. She was allowing pictures with anyone until she stepped into her car. Most of the crowd dispersed after she left. We did not see Jan Maxwell, Danny Burstein or Ron Raines. The cast members who came out were extremely appreciative and willing to spend time with the fans. It was a wonderful ending to a fine performance. I wish we could have met Jayne Houdyshell, but maybe next time!

Videos