pixeltracker

The cast of the Best Show of 2012 will be at Barnes and Noble on the Upper East Side- Page 2

The cast of the Best Show of 2012 will be at Barnes and Noble on the Upper East Side

Brian07663NJ
#25The cast of the Best Show of 2012 will be at Barnes and Noble on the Upper East Side
Posted: 7/11/12 at 2:42pm

KPHenegan - awesome! Great story - thank you for sharing. Hearing (reading) something like that really is a great ending to a disappointing experience for you. There really are some very thoughtful, generous people out there. I wasn't disgruntled either...it was more amazement that it wasn't possible to accommidate the remaining few. Did B&N even mention to those signing..."we have 30 people left - would it be possible to extend the signing for a few brief moments?" and then ask those in line to NOT chat on the line so they could sign quickly. For those who were angry...get there earlier next time if it genuinely is that important.

keb2 Profile Photo
keb2
#26The cast of the Best Show of 2012 will be at Barnes and Noble on the Upper East Side
Posted: 7/11/12 at 2:48pm

"get there earlier if it is genuinely that important"

I'm sorry, but that's not always possible. I rescheduled my work to get there plenty early, and the people I befriended who were right in front of me in line drove in from New Jersey. I would have loved to get there earlier, but sometimes, it's just not possible.

I understand why they didn't let everyone get their book signed, though I obviously wish they would have. But the people who appeared had other commitments, so that was that. I'm not angry, just sad. B&N seemed to handle it pretty well, though.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#27The cast of the Best Show of 2012 will be at Barnes and Noble on the Upper East Side
Posted: 7/11/12 at 4:50pm

Betsy is a class act, a true beautiful person in and out, and a terrific performer too! I'm not surprised she did that for you.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Videos