Mean girls rush

Avery Berlin
#25Mean girls rush
Posted: 1/9/19 at 5:59pm

Has anyone recently gone on a Sunday? Im planning on getting there at 7am next weekend. Does everyone think thats ok?

chuckydisc
#26Mean girls rush
Posted: 1/9/19 at 6:15pm

Avery Berlin said: "Has anyone recently gone on a Sunday? Im planning on getting there at 7am next weekend. Does everyone think thats ok? "

On the 13th or 21st?

Avery Berlin
#27Mean girls rush
Posted: 1/9/19 at 6:17pm

Im going on the 20th.  The 21st is a Monday

Updated On: 1/9/19 at 06:17 PM

Broadway Buddy
#28Mean girls rush
Posted: 11/26/19 at 6:13pm

Bumping

Thinking of rushing this Friday. I'll prob take a 6:15 train to get to the theatre by 7:30. Does anyone think this is okay considering its Thanksgiving weekend or should I get there earlier?

Thanks!

chuckydisc
#29Mean girls rush
Posted: 11/28/19 at 6:11pm

Broadway Buddy said: "Bumping

Thinking of rushing this Friday. I'll prob take a 6:15 train to get to the theatre by 7:30. Does anyone think this is okay considering its Thanksgiving weekend or should I get there earlier?  Thanks!
"

Are you able to attend either Friday performance?

What position in line do you want to be?

Broadway Buddy
#30Mean girls rush
Posted: 11/28/19 at 9:22pm

chuckydisc said: "Broadway Buddy said: "Bumping

Thinking of rushing this Friday. I'll prob take a 6:15 train to get to the theatre by 7:30. Does anyone think this is okay considering its Thanksgiving weekend or should I get there earlier? Thanks!
"

"

I can attend either Friday performance but there are lots of seats for the matinee so I’ll prob be doing that. I’m prob going to get there by 10:45. Due to the amount of seats, we should be fine. Although the Sunday matinee show has only a few seats sold. So I’m pretty upset that I can’t go then. 

Broadway Buddy
#31Mean girls rush
Posted: 11/28/19 at 9:23pm

If we (my mom and I) don’t get tickets we’ll prob go get tickets for CFA, DEH Hadestown, or TKAM all unlikely to get tix at that time, but we’ll see. If not, we hop on the next train to go home and cry that we didn’t get anything. lol

Updated On: 11/28/19 at 09:23 PM

chuckydisc
#32Mean girls rush
Posted: 11/29/19 at 9:36pm

Broadway Buddy said: "chuckydisc said: "Broadway Buddy said: "Bumping

Thinking of rushing this Friday. I'll prob take a 6:15 train to get to the theatre by 7:30. Does anyone think this is okay considering its Thanksgiving weekend or should I get there earlier? Thanks!
"

"

I can attend either Friday performance but there are lots of seats for the matinee so I’ll prob be doing that. I’m prob going to get there by 10:45. Due to the amount of seats, we should be fine. Although the Sunday matinee show has only a few seats sold. So I’m pretty upset that I can’t go then.
"

I am confused, you earlier said a 7:30 arrival and now you state 10:45???

Broadway Buddy
#33Mean girls rush
Posted: 11/30/19 at 11:52am

chuckydisc said: I am confused, you earlier said a 7:30 arrival and now you state 10:45???"

I would’ve liked to be there by 7:30 but it ended up being 10:45 unfortunately. I wasn’t able to get mean girls rush, but we got tootsie for $42 at 10:50. 5th row a small bit off to the side. 5/5 stars for the seat. And 5/5 stars for the show (it was my second time)

ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#34Mean girls rush
Posted: 3/4/20 at 7:38am

since no one has posted in a while: got here at 7.30 on a wednesday and there’s only two people in front of me!

Videos