pixeltracker

Head Over Heels January Closing!!- Page 2

Head Over Heels January Closing!!

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#25Head Over Heels January Closing!!
Posted: 11/26/18 at 7:38pm

yes it's always sad when a show closes, but this cast needs to be thankful to its producers & investors for keeping it open so long. We've all seen its grosses and know it should have closed by Labor Day. This cast & crew knew this was coming when performing for only a few hundred every night since the show opened.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#26Head Over Heels January Closing!!
Posted: 11/26/18 at 8:52pm

Hopefully they can qualify for the 2019 Tonys!

Elegance101 Profile Photo
Elegance101
#27Head Over Heels January Closing!!
Posted: 11/26/18 at 8:55pm

antonijan said: "Hopefully they can qualify for the 2019 Tonys!"

They are eligible, so they do qualify. Whether or not they actually get any nominations is another question...

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#28Head Over Heels January Closing!!
Posted: 11/26/18 at 8:55pm

antonijan said: "Hopefully they can qualify for the 2019 Tonys!"

Of course they do. Now getting any nominations is a different story. 

PatrickDC Profile Photo
PatrickDC
#29Head Over Heels January Closing!!
Posted: 11/26/18 at 10:38pm

Granted I've not seen many of this season's shows and there are still several openings to come, but I LOVED Spencer Liff's choreography ... and those 8 amazing ensemble members who brought it to life. The movement really stood out to me when I saw the pre-Broadway production here in San Francisco. Spencer will get a nomination and I hope he wins. 

Videos