News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LesWickedly

LesWickedly Profile Photo
Member Name: LesWickedly
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Audience Rewards ticket locations  Feb 4 2024, 02:26:27 PM

Has anyone done it for Days of Wine and Roses? Wondering where those seats have been. 

THE SIGN IN SIDNEY BRUSTEIN'S WINDOW - TICKET LINK  Apr 5 2023, 09:26:29 AM

I sort of assumed Rachel would be pushed to featured. Of course, she is above the title so would naturally be considered leading, but she's barely in the second act so I think an argument for featured could be made. And with that, she'd be considered a frontrunner. Echo her praise, thought she was wonderful and will also be rooting for Oscar to win. 

WAY TOO EARLY 2023 Tony Award Predictions  Mar 29 2023, 01:55:35 PM

bwayphreak234 said: "Having seen Borle, Burnap, Ghee, Groban, James, Platt, and Swenson, I would hands down give it to Burnap. His Arthur is truly magnificent."

Could not agree more. I have seen every leading performance and Burnap gave the strongest and most memorable of the bunch. All the others have slight detractions (Platt a very solid return, Groban mostly great, Ghee a highlight in an average show), but Burnap is giving an incredible performance in an incredib

Is Ramin Returning To PHANTOM????  Feb 13 2023, 10:09:11 AM

Are we sure that the last video isn't just the conclusion to this "series"? Seems like this all could have been just one big troll to promote his concerts. Hope I'm wrong! 

Lea Michele as Fanny - Funny Girl  Sep 29 2022, 11:37:21 AM

I actually think having Lea replace makes for way more success than others have suggested, saying she should have just opened. Yes, she'd most likely be giving the same incredible performance and sure more critical praise overall, but I think so much of her success in the show is the "saving the day" aspect of it. A year ago if she had ben announced as Fanny, I and many others would have been bored and not excited about it. It took seeing someone else (love Beanie as a performer

TAKE ME OUT returning to Broadway?  Aug 17 2022, 04:00:21 PM

Sutton Ross said: "They don't have anything. This is an unverified account that joined this month, two months after that show closed. They have 2 followers. Anyone can make a Twitter account."

Well on Instagram, two of their followers are Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his husband/producer Justin Mikita as well as cast member Carl Lundstedt. 

Edit: ah WiCkEDrOcKS beat me right to it

Broadway Discounts  Jan 11 2022, 10:17:20 AM

Any Public Theater discounts that work for Suffs?

Broadway Discounts  Nov 2 2021, 01:33:57 PM

Any other Waitress codes for past that Nov 21 date?

Hadestown (re)Opening night  Aug 29 2021, 07:47:54 PM

Yup awful. Still haven't received my refund for a Moulin Rouge ticket. Been over a month now and got the same reply from Jujamcyn when reaching out. Will keep trying of course but so frustrating. Have returned tickets with Telechage and Ticketmaster and both are shockingly easy. Wish Jujamcyn had never made the switch. 

Box Offices Open?  Aug 18 2021, 02:56:15 PM

The Brooks is open today. Was unsure too but I went and it was. Must just be celebrating the opening tomorrow. 

NY City Center Gala Show  Aug 16 2021, 11:26:42 AM

But could it be due to the rumored event that Jake Gyllenhaal and Mandy Patinkin are headlining...?

ALL Broadway Theatres To Require Proof of Vaccination AND Masks inside  Jul 30 2021, 10:30:56 PM

I really don't think there's much to think about when it comes to the food/drink policy. Before masks were no longer required in movie theaters, they had the same exact rules: masks on at all times unless eating or drinking. Maybe if things re: covid continue to get really bad they'll readjust but seems very straightforward. 

CURSED CHILD to alter BW production  Jul 13 2021, 10:57:18 PM

VotePeron said:

"the ensemble members that play the 3 dementors, but then also appear in the Voldemort dance. If the scenes happen simultaneouslywithout an intermission (likely)"

You think? I was guessing they'd end Act One with (are we still keeping the secrets) 

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

Voldemort Day

COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!  Jul 6 2021, 03:14:01 PM
Miserent said: "I just exchanged my original ticket for a November 15th ticket, super stoked. When I was going through the exchange process, it looked like the normal ticket buying procedure where I had to confirm credit card info, billing address, etc, and it gave the cost of the ticket. I clicked the exchange link that was emailed to me, and at the top of the page, it said “this order is in exchange for your original order” or whatever it said. I won’t be charge
Waitress  Jul 6 2021, 12:53:02 PM
In a moving box...to move across the street
HADESTOWN will return on September 2  May 24 2021, 02:06:47 PM

Sutton Ross said: "Not incorrect. That's just how the article decided to phrase what he said. All he said was tickets go on sale for 100% capacity today. He also alludes to that date being because Broadway needs to prepare to come back, not because of capacity reasons."

It states that "Theaters can reopen at 100% capacity starting on September 14". We see things differently and that's fine. Things will definitely change in the coming months

HADESTOWN will return on September 2  May 24 2021, 01:55:58 PM

Sutton Ross said: "Plus as has been stated Sept. 14 was just listed as a ticket on sale date, not an official 100% capacity date.

Incorrect.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/broadway-reopening-september-14-full-capacity/
"

Not incorrect. That's just how the article decided to phrase what he said. All he said was tickets go on sale for 100% capacity today. He also alludes to that date being because Broadway needs to prepare to come back, not because of capacity reasons. 

HADESTOWN will return on September 2  May 24 2021, 01:51:21 PM

I could be remembering wrong but aren't all capacity restrictions lifted with proof of vaccination or negative test? Plus as has been stated Sept. 14 was just listed as a ticket on sale date, not an official 100% capacity date. I doubt there will be capacity restrictions for this. 

Good Morning America teases big Broadway announcement on Tuesday, May 11  May 10 2021, 04:28:40 PM

fashionguru_23 said: "It won't have anything to do with Wicked, as Universal is a producer. If anything was to be announced about Wicked, you can almost guarantee it would be on the Today Show (for morning programming anyway).

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a big number from one of the Disney shows with the announcement of their return dates, because Disney owns ABC.
"

It actually is going to be Wicked announced on the show, just take a look a

Any news on Tina?  May 10 2021, 04:24:00 PM

She has not said she is leaving. She actually responded to a tweet insinuating she was leaving and said

"Hi, I did not say I’m stepping down. I said communication needs to happen pertaining to the anti- racism work being done and new policies being implemented, before I sign any Broadway contract."

I wouldn't be shocked if her hesitancy to sign is causing a delay in announcing. Obviously I'm sure it would try and go on without her but confirming their star is back would definitely be at the top of their list. Hopefully the League and AEA gets its sh*t together. She's all but won the Tony Award and is the reason to see the show. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You