pixeltracker

HAMILTON Announces Chicago Closing Date- Page 2

HAMILTON Announces Chicago Closing Date

ArtMan
#25HAMILTON Announces Chicago Closing Date
Posted: 5/16/19 at 7:39pm

schubox said: "

What is goldStar? I was thinking of doing. Quick Chicago trip to see Six and the exhibition, Imall for notpaying $40 per person for the exhibition"

Goldstar is a discounted ticketing company.  A lot of times they have really good discounts but their fees are really high.  Many times they have comp events but you still pay a ticketing fee.  I used them last year when I saw Trainspotting in NYC.  It was comp, but I payed a $9 ticket fee.  Still a great deal.  Just do a search of Goldstar Chicago and the events will come up after you filter through the choices.

MrNapkinhead
#26HAMILTON Announces Chicago Closing Date
Posted: 7/1/19 at 4:38pm

I believe it now. Saw it again on Friday night (have seen several times since it opened there/never on Broadway). The lack of civility with the theater audience has really changed. Several loud talkers in the 5th center rows and on sides...THROUGHOUT the show!! Also throughout the show...someone smoking weed, again...whole show. Seems like the theater really doesn’t care anymore what goes on. I felt bad for the performers, who were still holding their own compared to the original Chicago cast. It was really disappointing but it made me realize it’s probably closing for good reason.

Pose2 Profile Photo
Pose2
#27HAMILTON Announces Chicago Closing Date
Posted: 7/1/19 at 4:46pm

Someone was smoking in a theater???  And management did nothing?  I can't. 

pac2015
#28HAMILTON Announces Chicago Closing Date
Posted: 7/1/19 at 4:50pm

guess i have to buy me a chicago hamilton shirt finally

Videos