pixeltracker

Liza Minnelli Fan Mail Address?- Page 2

Liza Minnelli Fan Mail Address?

jcarara
#25Liza Minnelli Fan Mail Address?
Posted: 3/8/21 at 11:59am

I tried mailing Liza at 

150 East 69th Street Suite 21-G New York, NY 10021-5704 and it was RETURNED to me. Liza is no longer accepting mail with address and the forwarding address is also expired. So now I'm wondering what her correct address is. Did Liza ever respond to you? I'm wondering if I should send fan mail to: Jonathan Howard. Innovative Artists. 1505 10th Street. Santa Monica, CA 90401. Phone: 310-656-0400.

Let me know. 

Thank you!

jcarara
#26Liza Minnelli Fan Mail Address?
Posted: 3/8/21 at 12:05pm

Did you have any luck sending to the 54 Below address? 

joevitus Profile Photo
joevitus
#27Liza Minnelli Fan Mail Address?
Posted: 3/8/21 at 12:44pm

My parents got her autograph for me when they were in Chicago in the late 80's. I was studying to be an actor back then, and she wished me luck and even added a smiley face. Quite sweet. I think she treats her fans well.

Bette's Turban Profile Photo
Bette's Turban
#28Liza Minnelli Fan Mail Address?
Posted: 3/8/21 at 8:21pm

Very approachable.

greensgreens Profile Photo
greensgreens
#29Liza Minnelli Fan Mail Address?
Posted: 3/9/21 at 11:02am

My mom watched soaps with Liza in a Red Carpet Club in the early 80s. My mom taught me to always play it cool around celebrities, so she just sat back with Liza and watched TV. Liza asked her what characters were up to (I imagine she didn't get to watch soaps too much with her schedule), and they just had a nice human chat. I am sure both parties appreciated that - so much better than just getting an autograph!

It's always been a local legend, but I have confirmed that while performing in Des Moines, Iowa, the local theatre company was performing Evita. Liza was also being courted at the time by Ken Russell (or Oliver Stone) for the film. She hadn't actually seen the show (or needed a reminder, depending on who you talk to), so she requested the theatre perform it at a special midnight showing where she was basically the only one in the house. Can you imagine performing for an audience of one - and it's Liza Minnelli at her peak!?!? I so wish I had been there myself.

Videos