Broadway props?

broadwayguy2
#25re: Broadway props?
Posted: 7/24/04 at 4:33pm

that's SUCH a coincidence! I keep CENO on MY nightstand!

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#26re: Broadway props?
Posted: 7/24/04 at 4:36pm

I remember surfing eBay once and I came across Angel's La Vie Boheme costume and it was signed by whoever was playing the part at the time.

propspony Profile Photo
propspony
#27re: Broadway props?
Posted: 7/24/04 at 6:36pm

Someone once gave me a tassel off of the main rag in Phantom. It's not that pretty and it happens to be rather large. But I suppose it's a little piece of Pantages history hanging on my wall. Hmmm looking at it I would say maybe I should dust it or something, it's got at least a quarter of an inch of dust on thar...

"the ninja monkeys are plotting my demise as we speak..."
Updated On: 7/24/04 at 06:36 PM

basketcase
#28re: Broadway props?
Posted: 7/24/04 at 6:44pm

I have some of the "money" used in Cabaret. It fell on me in the front row and I tucked it into my wallet, I've carried it around for some unknown reason ever since.

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#29re: Broadway props?
Posted: 7/24/04 at 6:47pm

i have the angel tights they were signed by Andy Senor though they were Jai Rodriguez's from Tour. When i went to Rent on the 13th of july i had him sign them he joked with me about how since andy signed them he wouldnt and threw them back it me but then he signed them. got the off ebay for the broadway fights aids

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

N0tThatGirl213 Profile Photo
N0tThatGirl213
#30re: Broadway props?
Posted: 7/24/04 at 6:56pm

I have a bunch of streamers from Wicked...I think from "One Short Day". They fell in the aisle and no one else picked them up...

"A little humility wouldn't hurt." --Ellie, Constantine-Hellblazer, "Dangerous Habits"

FosseBoi
#31re: Broadway props?
Posted: 7/24/04 at 8:24pm

Is there any way to find out about these auctions before they go on Ebay?

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line

Videos